Jyugo x Reader: Love Story

Being the only female prisoner at Nanba is rough. Sure their are other females, but their are only two while the other is a robot. I guess that makes four but even so, it's rough for you.

"Are those astronaut pants? Because that ass is out of this world." Jyugo smirked.

"No, they're baseball pants, because ass, is out of your league." You smiled 'innocently.'

"Ooh shot down." Uno smirked at Jyugo.

Rock laughed at him while Nico smiled amused.

Jyugo sulked in the corner, "She'll never give me attention."

You continued to read through your book, ignoring your cell mates.

"When you're done with that do you wanna read manga with me?" Nico held up a few manga books in his arms as he stared at you hopefully.

Glancing at him for a moment, you answered, "Sure. How's next week for ya?"

"What!?"

----Time Skip----

It's been about three days and you still haven't put down that book. You had it beside you when sleeping, you took it with you to the bath, you took it everywhere. It was bugging Jyugo. It always has, but now he is finally gonna have a talk.

"You need to put that book down." He stands over you.

Not even taking a glance, you answered, "I will when I finished." You answered.

"You finished it 27 times already!" Jyugo exclaimed.

"I know. Just let me finish it for the 28th time then I will give you boys attention." You flipped the page in your book.

It wasn't a really big book. It's more of short, odd, stories.

I actually have a book like that, I've read it so many times. It takes like 20 minutes to read the entire thing depending on how fast you read and how much time you have.

"You better." He sits down beside you.

You nod your head, continuing to read the book.

With a few minutes, you put the book down.

"I'm finished. For now." You say.

Jyugo smiles, "Finally."

You look at him in his eyes, "So what do you wanna do?"

He shrugs, "I don't know."

You roll your eyes, "If that's the case then I'm going back to my book for the 29th time." You pick up the book.

Jyugo's eyes widen and hugs you, "Just give me love, I'm your boyfriend. I'm starting to feel like you love that book more than me."

You blink before chuckling.

"I can't believe you're jealous of a book."

He pouts with a blush.