Kuu x Reader: Cat over Guards

Monday~

"Darling, why don't you join me for lunch?" Kiji smiles.

"Oh! Sorry, I have plans." You quickly run out of building 3. All you had to do was deliver some files.

"She seems to always be busy now a days. Ever since she was assigned to building 13 actually." Kiji mutters to himself, a tad bit annoyed.

Tuesday~

"After my meeting, we should go to a nice restaurant for dinner." Kenshirou asks with a blush.

"That's nice dog but I have plans." You pack up your things and leave the break room.

"Again? This is the third time this month." Kenshirou talks to himself quietly.

Wednesday~

"Wanna eat some breakfast with me? I made extra." Seitarou takes out a bento.

"Sorry but maybe another time." You leave the monitoring room.

Seitarou sulked, "I spent three days making this."

Thursday~

"Good morning (Y/n). Would you like to do some afternoon training with me?" Yamato walks into Hajime's office with a bright smile.

"Next week, okay Yamato? I'm not up for it right now." You finish up your tea and leave the gym. You had to check around to find a certain fur-ball. You would ask Yamato for help but then he would know why your blowing him off. Then he'd tell the others guards either on accident or purpose about you reason.

"Alright. So long." Yamato watches you quickly leave the room in curiosity.

Friday~

"Hey, where are you off to?" Samon stops you in the hallways of building 5.

"I left the paperwork from building 13 on your desk. All you have to do is add your side of the report for your visit to building 13, then hand it in to the Warden next week on Wednesday. Oh! Also, I'm heading back to building 23. Bye!" You quickly ran down the hall.

You nearly tripped in the process, but you steadied yourself.

"Wait! I wanted to know if you would go have lunch with me!" Samon tried calling for you.

Saturday~

"Yo Hajime, where's the cat?" You looked under a couch in his office.

"Gotta say, I'm surprised you didn't know. You spend so much time with him that it's like you're connected to the brain." He jokes, looking through files.

"I thought you didn't make jokes?" You look over your shoulder at him.

"Who said I was joking?" He deadpans.

You sweat drop.

Suddenly, you stare at the door.

"What is it?" Hajime asks.

"Cat. " you simply say, running out the door.

Sunday~

"Bye!" You run out of the guard room.

"Where does she go off to?" Kiji, Samon and Kenshirou ask in unison.

"I think I know." Hajime, Seitarou and Yamato say.

---Elsewhere---

"So fluffy." You coo over Kuu. XD

"Meow!" Kuu meows.

You hug him closer to you as you lay down on the couch in the library of building 13.

"I'm so glad I ditch my human friends for my cat friend." You snuggle him.