Upa x Reader: Look At Me!

Upa's eye brow twitched in annoyance. He watched with an irritated look as his girlfriend had fun with his cell mates.

"I asked Samon to bring her here to hang out with me. Not with Liang and Qi." Upa says annoyed.

----
He asked Samon if (Y/n) could visit building 5 today. It took an embarrassing amount of begging but the guard agreed after awhile.
----

"So, how is building 2 doing?" Liang asks.

"Great. I actually got a new cell mate last week." You smile up at your friends.

"So now you won't be alone in your cell?" Qi questions.

"Yup." You nod happily.

Upa's practically burning with rage. "You're my girlfriend. You should be telling me this stuff before telling other people." He grumbles silently to himself.

----Time Skip----

"Cake!" You run up to the chef in building 5.

"You should just get transferred to this building. You're here so often that you should be removed from building 2." The chef comments.

"I am here a lot aren't I? That would be cool to transfer here. I could be with my friends more." You smile.

"It would be cool if you got put in our cell too." Qi nods with a smile.

"That would be cool. Don't you think Upa?" You run towards your boyfriend, sitting at a table alone with a pout.

He jumps a bit, feeling someone cling to him. He was gonna tell them to piss off wen he noticed it was you.

"You're looking at me." He says agape.

"What are you talking about?" You tilt your head confused.

"The last cake is sitting here. If you want it, you should come over and claim it (Y/n)." Liang calls for you.

"My cake! I'll be right back Upa!" You peck his cheek and go running towards the food counter.

"(Y/n)! Look at me!" Upa out stretches an arm out to you.

He run up to you and held you closely.

"What's with you? Wanna cuddle this baldy?" You peek over your shoulder to see your boyfriend resting his head in your shoulder.

"If that's what it takes to get your attention then yes. Now hurry up and get your food, I want you all to myself." He pouts stubbornly.

"Kay!" You nod happily.

Make Upa Jealous: mission success!