Hajime x Reader x Samon: Work vs Game

"Don't hurt animals! Specifically blue chickens!" You yell as you rapidly pressed the controls on your hand console.

"What game are you playing?" Samon questions from his spot near the main desk.

"Does it really matter at this point? It's a different one each day." Hajime says.

Samon throws a glare at Hajime.

You just ignore them.

Yourself, Hajime and Samon, are currently in the guard room. Samon working on some paperwork. Hajime finishing up some report. Yourself, well, you're just taking a break from life and going into virtual reality.

As usual, they started arguing. It completely ruined your game. You tried your best to ignore the two but it got to the point where you wanted to rip YOUR OWN ears off instead of their mouths.

"Can you stop! I'm in a really important game. Vanoss is kicking my ass right now in gang beasts." You go back to your game, tongue unintentionally sticking out of the side of your mouth.

"What does that even mean?" Samon questions.

"How the hell should I know?" Hajime replied.

"Stupid blue dinosaur! Stop raping my blue chicken! Damn it Delirious." You laugh.

"I'll get the duck tape." Hajime walks off.

-----Later-----

"Hey guys! Uh....what's going on here?" Mitsuru asks. He stood at the guard rooms door, still deciding if he should walk away and act like he saw nothing or question then judge.

"Nothing!" Samon and Hajime yell.

You struggled to get out of the chair. Luckily they didn't duck take your mouth but they did duck tape you to the chair.

Tch. Stupid ducks giving people duck tape. They must have a hidden store near their little pond somewhere, giving duck tape to people that pass by. That's how you viewed it.

"Wait! I'm not done the game yet!" You panicked when seeing them mess with your game.

"You're not down work either!" Samon shouts.

"It's my break time!" You argue.

"Your break time ended an hour ago!" Hajime join in on the arguing.