Hajime x Reader x Samon: Tail

The train to the mall came to a stop. The doors opened and a few guards walked out while a few guards entered. Yourself and Hajime being two of those few guards.

"You're paying for lunch." You say.

"Huh? Why the hell am I paying?" He glares at you from the corner of his eyes.

"Shut up. I payed last time." You grumbled.

After a few minutes of chatting, the train was about to leave the station.

Something caught your attention out of the corner of your eye, "I see a red tail rushing around."

You declare to your companion.

Hajime looks in the direction you're looking at and watches with an amused smirk.

The train doors were just closing.

In a flash, Samon jumped through. Just barley making it.

He falls to his knees and breathes heavily.

"Damn. I was hoping you would miss your ride." Hajime speaks up.

Samon looks up and sees Hajime smirking down at him.

"Maybe next time." You smirk.

"Shut up! Why the hell are you two here anyways?" He stands up.

"The mall. Lunch. He's paying." You simply say, shoving your hands in your sweater pockets.

--------
You are not a guard at Nanba. You do however work in HQ with Mitsuru. You're more of a designer. No, you didn't design clothes. You designed buildings, rooms, furniture, and okay, even the guard uniforms.

You are not one for fashion, makeup, woman behaviour, and such. To most you come off as a tomboy. Not that you minded.
--------

"I see. Mind if I tag along? I was just heading there myself." Samon asks.

"Sure." You shrug.

"No." Hajime says.

You both look at each other for a moment before sighing, "You can tag along but then you get lost when we get there." You both say.

"Thanks." Samon rolls his eyes.

The two supervisors started bickering as usual. While doing so, you let yours eyes travel around. Something often you do. Sometimes you see stuff horrifying, and sometimes-like right now-you see something fucking hilarious.

You hold back a laugh as you saw a red tail out of the train.

"Oi Samon. Come here for a sec." you smirk amused.

He looks at you confused before doing so, "Okay?"

He can't even take two steps as he is pulled back.

"What the hell?!" He gasps.

Hajime sees it and laughs. You join him.

Samon looks behind himself and sees his tail struck in the train doors.

"Why?!" He shouts.

Hajime and yourself don't bother to help him as you both can't even breathe. Why? Because you're laughing too hard.

-----Time Skip-----

"That's felt like forever." Samon grumbles.

"It didn't seem long enough for me." Hajime chuckles, earning a glare from Samon.

The three of you got off at the train station near the mall and we're just talking.

A few guards got on the train, a few left. Something really new.

"I would love to see that again." You laugh.

After a few more minutes of teasing Samon, the train was taking off again.

"Would you two just shut up alread-yahhhhhh!!!" Samons complaint is cut short by his screaming.

You watched as he is carried away by the train. His tail once again, trapped in the doors.

He screams and flails his arms around as he is carried off in his chibi form.

"I can't believe he is doing it again." You laugh.

"He's such an idiot." Hajime laughs.