Hitoshi Adventures| Dining Out

"Where back." Hitoshi exclaims as he walks trough the apartment door. Hajime followed behind him.

Looking away from the television, you nodded acknowledging them.

"Hi."

"Why didn't you get started on dinner?" Hitoshi asked, taking a seat next to you.

You shrugged, "Kinda lazy. Remember what happened last time when I tried to cook but was lazy?"

Hitoshi and Hajime both stopped.

-----Past-----

"What the hell happened here?" Hajime questioned slightly panicked.

"I'm lazy today!" Hitoshi sweat dropped, hearing your cry. Yeah, maybe their was just a little fire....

-----Present-----

"I'm not really up for cooking. What about you big brother?" Hitoshi turned to look at Hajime.

Hajime stopped what he was doing and glanced back at him, "Let's just eat out tonight. I don't feel like cooking either."

"Okay." Hitoshi smiles before turning to you.

"You should get ready. You still have your bed head from this morning." He giggles.

"Yeah. Guess I should. Just give me five minutes." You stand up from the couch.

"I can't believe you still have your bed head from this morning. It's 10 pm right now." Hajime watches you walk past him to go to probably the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah." You muttered. "At least you don't have to worry about bed head."

A tick mark popped on Hajime's head.

------Time Skip-----

The three of you sat silently at a table in a restaurant.

Even though the island Nanba stands on lacked a few things from the actual world itself, it had a nice restaurant that was open 18 hours a day.

"Why aren't you eating your vegetables?" Hitoshi questions you.

He had watched you pick out your vegetables for the past 20 minutes.

"Because they're gross." You flick a piece of carrot that was stuck to your finger.

"They're good for you." Hajime says. He wiped the piece of carrot off his face.

"They're gross."

"Can you just eat your vegetables? They're good for you." Hajime argues.

"Bro, I'm like a nine year old. I hide vegetables in the apartment and blame them on Hitoshi."

"Wait...what?" Hitoshi stares at you.

"Eat, your, vegetables." Hajime glares at you.

"They, are, gross." You narrow your eyes at him.

Hitoshi looked between the two of you before picking up his plate, "I'll just sit at a different table."

"Eat your goddamn vegetables you little shit!" Hajime tries to forcefully feed you some broccoli.

"You can't make me!" You struggle to get out of your brothers headlock.

A waiter gives Hitoshi a questionable glance.

Hitoshi looks over and smiles at him.

"Don't worry. This is normal."

Hitoshi felt a grasp on his ankles.

He found himself in his brothers grasp.

"Big brother! You know I hate it when you use me as a weapon!"

"Holy shit-!"

"This is what you get for not eating your vegetables!"

This was supposed to be a "Hajime x Reader: Day in the life of the Sugoroku's| 3" but it seemed more like a "Hitoshi Adventures" so yeah, here you go. Also if you guys want a Day In The Life Of The Sugoroku's just tell and maybe leave a few suggestions. It doesn't even have to be about the Sugoroku's. It can be Gokuu's, Mitsuba's, Yozakura's, Hyakushiki's etc.