Upa x Reader: Wondering Brings Wonderful Things

Be thankful for the last chapter. I got in trouble at school for skipping science to write Nico x Reader x Uno for you guys XD

"My family, they're supposed to think I'm dead." Upa runs up to the bars in his cell.

It wasn't Nanba Prison. No. He didn't even know about that yet. Samon and Enki still worked in a prison in their home country; China.

His hair was a mess. He looked like he had been starving for quite a bit. He looked so depressed.

"I thought they deserve to know that you're alive. Stay out of trouble, would yeah?" Samon walks away.

All Upa can do was stare at his retreating form.

"He's great isn't he?" He jumps at the sudden voice.

Looking at its owner, he sees a girl looking about his age. She had an (e/c) eye, soft (h/c) hair. Upa took notice of the bandage wrapped around her head, covering her left eye. So Nico's bandage

"Yeah he is." Upa nods. He still couldn't help but look at the girl in wonder.

"Who are you anyways?" He asks.

"(Y/n). (Y/n) Gokuu at your service." You bow down.

"Gokuu? That's Samon's and Enki's surname." Upa looks at you surprised.

"Yup. They're my brothers." You nod.

Upa just nods in acknowledgement.

"What are you doing here anyways? Why are in you a prison I mean." Upa moves to stand closer to you. Even though the bars separated the two of you, he moved so it would be like he is standing right next to you.

"Enki was gonna take me to go get ice cream. As usual, he's busy. So Samon is taking me instead. Not that I mind." You explain.

Upa was gonna comment on Enki. He wanted to tell her that he understands Enki is a bad man. He just couldn't though. You obviously still look up to him. He can see it. Even so, he's not looking forward to the day where you find out who Enki really is. It's just a feeling, but Upa thinks something will happen and Enki will be involved.

"I see." He says.

"By the way, what's your name?" You turns towards him with a smile.

"My name?" He asks.

"Yeah." You nod.

"Uh.....I...I don't have a name..." He trails off awkwardly.

"What do you mean you don't have a name?" You ask curiously.

"Well....the organization I came from....my leader did something to me and I forgot my name. I think he did it because he already wanted secret code names for us." Upa explains.

"Awe, I'm so sorry Upa." You look at him sympathetically.

He just looks at you shocked. "Upa?" He repeats.

"You don't remember, but we were in kindergarten together. We never actually talked but I remember seeing you sit alone all the time. You would be sitting near the window, looking at the different plants we had growing." You explain.

Upa stared at you in shock. "You're the girl who was always drawing. At the back table. You always had your own crayons and wouldn't let anyone touch them."

"That's me." You salute with a toothy grin.

"(Y/n)! I thought I told you to stay in the guard room?" Samon opens the door to the hallway where the cells and inmates are held.

"Oops. I better go. I hope to see you again Upa!" You smile brightly and run up to your brother.

"See you..." Upa waves a little disappointed. He was hoping to chat with you more.

------Large Time Skip------

"Hey cellmates!" Cell 8's new cell mate walks into the cell.

It was Nanba Prison. That's where they got held now.

Looking over, Liang nods at you as a hello. Qi raises a hand, as if saying hello.

Upa, stares at you in shock.

"Hey Upa. Before you start asking, I ended up wondering off onto private property and that's how I landed myself in prison. Then at the different prisons I would get sent to, I would wonder off during lunch hour." You smile awkwardly.

"You're just a little wonderful person who likes to wonder around huh?" Upa smiles.

You giggle.