Kiji x Reader: Larry

"Stupid fangirls." You grumbled under your breathe.

Rapid footsteps could be heard by multiple beast-ahem, girls-above you.

You sat in the storage room, under the stairs, hiding out.

The stomping disappeared in the distance but you stayed put for awhile. Just in case.

The door opened with a creek, alerting you.

You stared up at the tall third year. Kiji Mitsuba.

"I thought I'd find you here." He smiles.

Opening your mouth to speak, you stop yourself when hearing more stomping by beasts from upstairs getting louder.

Panicking, you grabbed the third year, catching him by surprise.

"Hide me!"

--------

Slamming the door to the club room shut, you slid down.

"I'm alive." You panted.

Kiji leaned against the wall, "Holy crap." He pants.

A moment of silence passed.

You had just about finished catching your breathe when you heard a hard thud from the other side of the door.

"Dumbass!" You heard a voice whisper shout.

"Let us in!" You heard the two voices shout from outside the door.

Frantically opening the door, you let your two foreign friends in.

They fell to the floor with thuds, breathing heavily.

You closed the door as Kiji went to there aid.

"Where have you two been?"

The first year spoke up first, "Running around for the past thirty minutes nya."

Mao crawled over to lean against a wall.

The other third year sat up, "I feel like my life is flashing before my eyes." Samon says.

"Is that why you look so bored?" Mao pants.

Samon glares at him before sighing, not wanting to bother with him at the moment.

"Did you guys run into the door?" You questioned, recalling the thud earlier.

Samon immediately pointed at Mao, "He did."

After a few minutes, the four of you sat at the table in your club room.

"Is think we can all agree on hiding out when lunch bell rings." You spoke up.

Mao and Samon nodded in agreement.

Samon, Mao and yourself are a club in your school. It's a small club, and only contains a third year, a first year, and a second year, but it's your club. Kiji is the student counsel president, often checking up on the club activities to male sure everything is going smoothly.

"This is the third time this weak I've had to help you three not get killed by your fan base. I should get some appreciation." Kiji barks.

"No." Samon deadpans.

Yourself and Mao just stared up at the third years in boredom.

"So...what now?" Mao asks.

You immediately stand up with a proud smile, "We continue our lesson on The Origins Of Larry."

"Who the fuck is Larry anyways?" Samon questions.

"Really? Now you ask? It's been weeks." Kiji sweat drops.

--------Years Later--------

You sat with Kiji in building 3's work office.

"Do you ever wonder what would happen if we....killed our old fanbase?" You questioned from the couch.

Kiji eyes you suspiciously from the desk, "What are you getting at?"

"I'm just saying!" You throw your hands up.

Kiji closes his eyes, sighing, "I'm surprised at how far you three have gotten just from your club. Even getting a fanbase."

You glanced at your supervisor with a smile. "We were great weren't we? The best part was you got to be apart of it. Even if you were never an official member of the Animation Club."

He returns the smile. "I'll admit, it was fun voicing a few of the characters on your guy's homemade anime movie."

Finally! Updated one shot hahahahahaha fuck my life