Kiji x Reader: Healthy Marriage

"Do you do anything Romantic with Kiji?" Ruka asks curiously.

You take a moment to think, "Well their was that one time when I came home from work."

"What was that?" Mao asked before chewing on his salad.

"He left a trail of rose petals through the house." You stabbed at your salad.

Ruka swoons, "Aww. To the bedroom?"

"To the front door." You deadpan.

Mao and Ruka give each other worried glances.

'It's obvious the marriage is falling apart.' Mao thought.

As if reading his mind, Ruka finishes, 'But why hold so strong to one another?'

You continued to stab away at your salad. Finally having enough, you sigh, "Hey, I'm gonna get something else to eat." You pick up your tray, throwing out the waste and placing the tray on top of the trash bin.

"Why'd you get a salad then?" Ruka questions from his spot.

"And why make me get one too nya?" Mao pouts.

"Kiji wants me to eat healthy meals and I didn't wanna do it alone." You answer both questions.

Walking over to a burger place, you wait in line, deciding what you want for lunch.

"What are you doing?" You heard a voice ask.

Tensing up, you turn around and see Kiji with his arms crossed. He's upset with you.

"I was getting lunch."

"Then go to a better restaurant. Or better yet, eat the meal I packed for you." He narrows his eyes at you.

You turn back to the burger restaurant, getting ready to order.

"Hi, can I get one-ah!" You helped before you could make your order.

You struggled to get out of Kiji's grasp as he dragged you from the back of your shirt collar.

"For heavens sake, eat healthy. I went out of my way to make you a nice lunch this morning and you didn't even eat it. Now come on. Lunch break ends soon. You gotta eat." He scolds you.

"I appreciate it but I never asked you to make me anything." You say stubbornly.

"And I never asked you to marry me." He retorts.

You huff.

-----

Yeah, you're the one who proposed.

-----

"Hey, you said yes. Should of said no when you had the chance." You chuckle.

Kiji stops, letting you go. You fall to the ground with a thud.

Holding the back of your head, you sit up hastily, "Ow. What the hell man?"

Kiji turns around and leans down to your level.

He cups your cheek and rests his forehead against yours, "Saying yes was the best decision of my life." He pecks your nose.

You smile with a blush, "It was mine too."

"They confuse me." Mao said, watching from around a corner.

"They remind me of Okina and Kazari." Ruka nods.