Elf x Reader: Illusions

"Yo." You saluted to your ally.

"Hey. Are you ready?" He places his hand in his hip.

You smirk, "Why bother asking?"

-----Later-----

"How wonderful. Enki Gokuu. The strongest man at Nanba. I wonder if you could lose that title." You spoke up form the shadows.

Enki glanced over at a far corner, spotting you.

He glared at you harshly.

You only smirked, taunting him.

You wore an inmate uniform, orange. Your name plate, 588.

"Tell me. What business do you have with me? I've seen you everywhere for the past twenty years." Enki narrows his eyes at you.

"That information is classified." You jumped at him.

Enki took notice of the blade you have in your grasp.

His intentions was to either block your attack, or take a hold of you.

That quickly changed when sensing your aura.

It was a last minute decision. But to be entirely honest, he didn't decide on it. He panicked.

One moment he was getting ready to defend himself, the next his arm is through your stomach.

Blonde gashed everywhere.

The smell of iron filled his nostrils.

Blood is everywhere.

You smirked at him. Blood dripping down from your mouth.

"I thought you were smarter than this."

Within a moment, the illusion disappeared.

Instead of seeing you dying, he saw an inmate.

It was then where he realized, he had been played.

"How awful." He heard a voice from behind him.

Glancing back, he sees Elf. He's wearing a guard uniform. Beside him is you. You are also wearing a guard uniform.

"Enki Gokuu. The man who practically everybody at Nanba looks up to, killed his own inmate. I wonder how everyone will react." Those were the last words that left Elf's mouth, when the siren went off.

The security cameras turned back on.

'They must have turned those off somehow.' He thought.

In only a few moments, the speaker went on. It broadcasted through all of Nanba, in every building.

"Apprehend Enki Gokuu, Supervisor of building 5. He has killed one of his own inmates." The Warden spoke.

Guards all surrounded him. They all tried to arrest him. Enki is too strong.

He was able to wipe them all out. It's not like he meant too. But at this point, he can't defend himself to prove innocence.

They have already seen too much. And despite knowing full well that the man with the scar had something to do with it, he had no proof.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw his younger brother Samon.

'I'm sorry Samon.' He thought.

Looking back at the shadows where he saw yourself and Elf, he saw nothing but darkness.

Somehow, you are able to create illusions. And somehow, Elf was able to get you two out of there in a flash.

-----Else Where-----

Two figures stood on the roof of building 5.

There are no security cameras up there. So they wouldn't get caught. Most of Nanba seem to be only focusing on what's happening on the first floor of building 5.

"Why did you bring me here? The boss wanted us to go to the underground level." You asked.

"I figured we should talk about those experiments. He won't let us talk about it with him, so we should discuss it ourselves." He shrugs.

"I almost forgot. Jyugo and Musashi would be transferred here with a few weeks. I wonder how long they would last before Jyugo lashes out." You rested against the railing.

"I give it a week. Jyugo was never one to play nicely. Especially when you provoke know him." Elf chuckles.

Smiling amused, you stare up at the moon in wonder, "Yeah. I doubt he would remember what he can do. He can't even remember his friends."

Elf walks over to you and leans on the railing with you. He stared at you face, "How shameful of him. He forget about us. He forgot about your cute face."