Trois x Reader: Like Honey

"You're like honey." Trois says.

You slap him, "Don't compare me to him!"

"I meant honey honey, not that Honey." Trois points over at that Honey.

"Shut up Trois!" Honey exclaims, hair turning into arrows.

"Oh." You blink, "Sowwy." You grab Trois and kiss his left, red cheek with your hand print on it.

"You're forgiven." He says, pecking your lips.

You cover your mouth and stare up at him worriedly, "I could pass this cold to you y'know."

"For you, it's worth it." He smiles.

You blush red. Well, you were already red from sickness but it's different this time.

"You're so sweet." You smile.

Then you went into a coughing fit.

"Try not to talk so much. Just relax your muscles." Trois instructs you worriedly.

"I'm fine." Standing up seemed to sound easier in your head, it is proven difficult by now.

You stood up slowly and tried to take a few steps to go to the television in the cell.

You warbled about. Your legs gave out and you began to fall to your side.

"Woah. You should rest. I'm not gonna take any sort of 'no' as an answer." Trois catches you.

"Alright then." Finally giving in, you let him carry you without struggling from both partners.

Placing you on his bed, he lays down with you, holding you close.

"What are you doing?" You opened your eye lids lazily.

"Laying down with you." He says.

"You could get sick." You say.

"I know. I'm willing to take the risk. Besides, I like cuddling with you." He smiles.

You blush and snuggle closer to him, "If you get sick, I'm taking care of you then."

"As long as you cuddle with me, then I'm perfectly okay with that." He mutters.

It wasn't long when you fell asleep.

Trois was falling asleep as well. He wasn't tired, but your body heat was soothing him.

Before he closes his eyes, he mumbles sweet words, "You're like honey. So sweet." He kisses your forehead.

-----Extra Ending-----

"You're like honey. So sweet." Trois kisses your forehead.

It's quiet for a moment.

"I am not talking about you Honey." Trois says quietly to his other cell mate.

"I am aware of that Trois!" Honey whisper yells to him with a light blush.

Yeah, Honey might have thought you two were talking about him.