Hajime x Reader: Ow

Hajime sat in his desk, going through some files about a new inmate being transferred here. It was silent-which he enjoyed-but then you decided to show up.

You kicked the door open and walked in with Seitarou and Yamato behind you.

"Ugh! This job is such a bore. What I would give to get a little adventure." You threw yourself on one of the couches.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. You've been working here for a few short months and already you are so relaxed." Yamato smiles.

"Yeah I guess." You rested your forearm on your forehead, blocking out the lighting in your sights.

"(Y/n) we should be more respectful. We could lose our jobs. How else am I supposed to pay rent?" Seitarou shyly panics.

You are Seitaro's cousin. At first glance, some say the two of you are like duo twins. You know. The kind of twins who do everything and take the same interests and act the same? Yeah, that's the first impression you two always get. Wen really you are both complete opposites.

"Seitarou," Hajime calls for said males attention.

Seitarou straightens his posture, "Yes sir?"

"Can you take monitoring shift with Yamato. I doubt he'd be doing his job. Most likely be training." He grumbles.

"Sir." Seitarou salutes with a smile.

The two leave the office, Seitarou going towards the monitoring room and Yamato going outside.

"Why'd you send them off?" You asked after awhile.

"Because they should be doing their job. Something you should be doing as well." Hajime replies.

You wave your hand, "yeah, yeah."

It's silent in the office for a few minutes. Hajime going through some files of the new inmate and yourself just....relaxing.

Hajime was feeling a little parched but he didn't wanna leave the room. Almost ALL every time, when he leaves the office, he gets stuck doing something else. Either it's because of inmates chatting him with or the guards, he somehow gets stuck somewhere else when leaving the office.

He looked towards you, about to ask you to get him something to drink. He stopped himself.

He stared at you with a deadpan look, 'I would ask her to get me some tea but she looks like she doesn't wanna get up for days.' He thought as his eye brow twitched.

You lazily threw yourself off the couch, hitting the floor. "Ow."

"Why the hell did you do that? Are you that stupid?" Hajime sighs.

You slowly get up, "Yeah but only when I'm lazy. So all the time I guess." You shrug.

"When are you not lazy?" He questions.

"When I'm with my kids." You reply.

"But you don't have any kids."

"Tada." You chuckle.

He rolls his eyes. Your little joke didn't stop the smile tugging at his lips.

"Can I take a look?" You ask, referring to the papers.

"Knock yourself out." He hand sulu the files.

You take them and read over the basic formation.

"Inmate no.15?" You question.

"Yeah. From the documents, he's pretty famous for his talent of lock picking." Hajime sits back in his chair.

You take a seat on his lap. "I think this kid may just make the prison more interesting."

Hajime sinks further back into his chair, trying get away from you.

"Would you get off?"

You glance behind yourself and sigh, "Fine." You then lifted yourself on top of the desk.

"Get off the desk (Y/n)." He says.

You roll your eyes, and scoot off the table. Smart move genius. You fell off.

"Ow." You groan.

Hajime smiles amused, "Need some help there?"

"Please." You raise your hand.