Hitoshi Adventures| Siblings

-----Past-----

"Listen up!" 17 year old Hajime stood before his two younger siblings.

"While mom and dad go out tonight, I am left in charge. So behave." He orders.

"Sir yes sir." 14 year old (Y/n) salutes.

"Good. That's the kind of attitude I want to hear." He nods at you.

He then looks around the family room a bit confused.

"Where's Hitoshi?"

"Here I am!" Hitoshi comes running in, holding a teddy bear.

"Is that mine?" You asked, referring to the bear.

"Yeah. I need it for my tea party." 12 year old Hitoshi smiles.

"You have enough stuffed animals. That ones mine!" You snatched your teddy bear out of his hands.

"But I need it! He's the guest of honour!" Hitoshi argues.

"No way! Get Hajime to be the guest of honour." At your remark, both you and Hitoshi look towards Hajime.

Hitoshi smiles at him with a sickening innocent smile, while you smirked and chuckled evilly.

'Oh god.' Hajime thought. He could already feel himself sweating.

-----Present-----

"Remember those good ol' days when we dressed big brother up and made him have tea parties?" Hitoshi smiles at the memories.

"Yeah. Those aren't the best memories I have of our childhood together though." You shrug.

"Then what is?" Hitoshi asks innocently.

"The moments when he would be angry in a princess dress will forever be my favourite." You laugh.

"I can hear you!" Hajime growls annoyed from the other room.

You then stare at the wall, separating yourself and Hitoshi to your brother.

"Damnit. Why do these walls I have to be so thin?" You mumbled.

"I question the same thing. I don't like listening to your one person plays." Hajime pokes his head around the corner, where his study is.

"It's for YouTube. I don't know how I get in those one person plays but it just happens." You sip on your soda can.

"Guess that's why they call you the female version of Shane Dawson." Hitoshi smiles amused.

"Oh yeah huh? Never noticed that before." You smiled.

"Come on. Since when does anyone call you that?" Hajime asks.

"It's a work in progress." You exclaim.

'Something's never change.' Hitoshi thought with a smile.

Through out the years, the Sugoroku siblings seem to always have bickering, teasing, happy moments.

"By the way, I heard you got accepted into working at Nanba." Hitoshi starts.

"Hell yeah!" You start excitedly.

"Hell no!" Hajime yells.