Guards x Reader: Jingle Bell's Won't Stop

"Get back here!" Ruka chased after you.

"Don't kill her nya!" Mao chased after an angry Ruka.

"I wanna live!" You run away from Ruka.

"Pipe down! This is supposed to be a peaceful time of year!" Kiji yells at you three.

"You pipe down!" Ruka, Mao and yourself shout at Kiji.

"Don't you use that tone with me." Kiji scolds you three.

"Mamma Kiji in-stinks are kicking in!" You take off running. In the process, you ran into Kenshirou.

"What are you rushing around for?" He asks annoyed.

"Hide me puppy." You climb him and sit in his shoulders.

"Would you shut up. I can hear the yelling all the way down the hall." Hajime walks into the guard room.

"Don't let the man in heavy make up get me." Ruka clings to Hajime's upper arm.

'As if you're one to talk.' Hajime thought.

"Hey buddy! Childhood friend! Help me out?" Mao ran behind Samon, who had just entered.

"What do you want?" Samon questioned.

"Those three need to be kept on leashes. Kenshirou! Put your collars on them and tie them up to a pole somewhere. Dog leashes will do." Kiji orders Kenshirou.

Kenshirou sulks in a corner, "Why does everyone see me as a puppy?"

"Hey guys! Having a party without me?" Mitsuru enters the room.

"The Christmas party isn't till next weekend. Guess we're celebrating early." You climb down from Kenshirou's shoulder. Yes, you are still on his shoulders while he's sulking.

"I would love to party but our special lady boss wants us to have a meeting. It's sudden but what are you gonna do." Mitsuru explains.

The guards all sigh and get up.

The supervisors, including Mao, all got up, fixed to their uniforms and left the guard room.

"So....it's just us." Ruka says.

"Yup." You nod.

"By the way, clean up here. I'll give you both a secret bonus on this months pay check." Mitsuru pokes his head around the corner.

"Yousoro!" Ruka and yourself salute.