Guards x Reader: Guards Christmas Week

Tuesday•

"Why do we have to set up everything? Get off Kuu." Hajime stopped his complaining and tried to get Kuu off the couch he just brought in.

"How wonderful. Where should I put these?" Yamato holds up a couple of boxes.

"Anywhere should be fine for now. We should focus on getting things in before organizing." Seitarou says, placing a box down.

"Damn it all. I wasn't expecting to be doing room set up for the week before Christmas." Hajime grumbles.

"Wardens orders." Seitarou reminds his superior.

"More like (Y/n)'s orders." Yamato speak up.

"Good point deputy supervisor." Seitarou smiles.

Wednesday•

"Hurry up Inori." Samon urges.

"I'm doing it as fast as I can." Inori says a bit tired.

"Hopefully these will do. How the hell should I know what a kid likes?" Samon talks quietly to himself.

He looked at the small pile of presents sitting on a couch in the main office of building 5.

"Why don't you ask no.58? He's a kid." Inori suggests, taking a break from wrapping gifts.

"Not a bad idea. Though I'm not sure if he will be of much help. Worth a shot anyways." Samon shrugs, leaving the room.

"The things we do for a brat." Inori comments

Thursday•

"Where is the star?" Kiji asked no one in particular.

He dug around in a couple of boxes down in the underground level of building 3.

"Great. We have every other decoration but the star." Ruka says annoyed. He looked through a couple of bags.

"At least an angel. (Y/n) likes angels." Kiji says, looking through numbers of decorations.

"She believes she is one." Ruka comments.

At that, Kiji perks his head up, "I got it!"

Ruka jumps at the sudden noise, "Wha?"

Friday•

"Of all days to lose her clothes." Kenshirou says annoyed and panicked.

"Why are you in charge of her clothes anyways?" Hitoshi asks, looking through a couple of boxes.

"I was asked to hold her Christmas dresses for a few days. I had them in this closet in a neat box but now the box is gone." Kenshirou explains.

"It must have gotten miss placed then." Hitoshi says.

"Most likely, yes." Kenshirou nods.

His eyes widen when he sees some red fabric, "Ha hah!" He takes it and holds it up. He pales.

"Kenshirou....that's a sock monkey." Hitoshi giggles.

Saturday•

"Quit making a mess." Tomato looks at Mao annoyed.

"It's not my fault Nya! You were supposed to bake the cake." Mao says, dusting some flour off of him.

"I can't! If I do, I could fall. Do you have any idea how hard it is to walk in these?" Tomato lifts his feet, revealing LARGE rabbit feet.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to do things with these?" Mao holds up his paws.

Tomato steps back, "Well-"

*beep*

"The cookies!" They both freak out.

-----Time Skip-----

"La la la, la la la la la la la, la la la, la la la, la la la la la la la la, Aishiteru Banzai!" You sang. You then stopped, "That's all I know of the song."

Mitsuru sweat drops, "At least you're learning."

"It's Christmas Eve!" You cheered.

"Yes it is. And tonight, all of us guards are spending Christmas together in your honour." He smiles.

"Really?" You look up at him with hope.

"Yup." He nods.

"Banzai!" You jump around.

Mitsuru chuckles.

"I see you're excited about Christmas." Momoko walks towards you two.

"Hi mommy!" 6 year old you waved at your mother.

"Hello sweetheart." Momoko picks you up, holding you in her arms, "Are you excited to celebrate our first Christmas together?"

"Yousoro!" You salute.

The two walked down the hall, going towards an extra room in the main building.

-----Time Skip-----

Christmas Eve was great. You got lots a presents, ate lots of food, played with the guards.

You also got a cute white dress, the decorations were amazing. Speaking of decorations, their was no star or angel up on the tree. So, Kiji held you on top of the tree. You became the angel, which made everyone smile.

Kiji brought you down and handed you towards your mother.

Everyone else enjoyed themselves as you spent some time with Momoko.

"Mommy."

"Hm?"

"Thank you for adopting me." You smile.