Uno x Reader x Samon: Death Run

The News Years Tournament. Probably the best event Nanba holds. Normally every guard and inmate are hyped up about it. But this year, a certain monkey guard couldn't stop glaring at the duo up in the stands.

Sitting up on the highest bench you giggled quietly. Uno finished the story, laughing will doing so.

"So after that, Jyugo started running from the cops and," He laughed, "He ran straight into a poll. When he fell to the ground this preschooler grabbed his money and ran off." You broke down laughing.

"Why is he so pathetic?" You asked yourself laughing.

Uno shrugged, still laughing, "I don't know but that's what makes him amusing."

While the two of you giggled like a couple of maniacs on drugs, Samon was glaring down from the lower benches of the arena.

He gripped his staff, almost breaking it in half. "How dare he make her laugh. How dare he even be around her." He growled.

The supervisor was so focused on the two of you, that his didn't hear his name being called.

"Samon." Mitsuru called.

"Samon." He called again.

Samon was still glaring.

"MONKEY ASS! GET YOUR MONKEY ASS IN THE ARENA!" Samon had a look of annoyance, but that quickly changed to one of total embarrassment. You giggled, taking a glance at Samon before giggling more.

"Monkey ass." You repeated, giggling.

Uno chuckled, bringing you into a hug.

Samon almost charged at him right then and there if it wasn't for Hajime dragging him into the arena.

The supervisors of each building had to participate in a live action Death Run. No one actually dies though.

Samon volunteered to go through a trap first. Some would assume it's his ego-which is partly true-but most of the reason was to impress you.

'Are you looking (Y/n)?' He glanced over midway through the trap. Bad idea.

The floor beneath him vanished into thin air, making him fall into a pit.

Back with you, your (e/c) hues widened in shock.

"Do you think he's okay?" You asked Uno.

Uno wrapped an arm around your waist, bringing you closer. "Yeah I'm sure he's fine. Hey, did I ever tell you how cute you are when you laugh?"

You blushed pink and giggled, "Really? Thanks." You felt boldness overcome you, "You're pretty handsome. Just to let you know."

"I already know but thanks. It's good to hear that come from such a pretty girl." He grinned, closing his eyes.

You brought him into a hug.

"Dammit. You're supposed to be hugging me." Samon cried, crawling up and out of the pit.