Elf x Reader: College

You walked out of campus and headed towards your 'parents' house.

"Leaving without me?" A voice speaks up.

Stopping in your tracks, you glance back and smile.

"I waited but you took too long. So, I just decided to head off on my own." You smile 'innocently'.

Elf walks forward, catching up with you, "Now that hurts. I'm not even worth the wait?" He teases.

Walking side by side, you pinched his hand, "I could say the same to you. You always take off after class and don't bother to wait for me."

"What can I say, I'm a busy guy." He takes hid hand back, caressing the skin you pinched.

You stayed silent. It wasn't because it was awkward, but because of what he said. I'm a busy guy.

"Do you have to get information on him everyday? It's bad enough we have to pretend to be college students for who knows how long." You turn a corner.

He chuckles,"We went over this (Y/n). Musashi is the perfect guy we need. We just have to set everything up. We can't do that if we don't study him a bit."

You deadpan, "You're the one who's doing the research. Why the hell am I apart of this set up?"

He slaps his hand on your mouth, "You ask a lot of questions."

You narrow your eyes at him and lick his hand.

"Aw! What the hell (Y/n)?!"

"Be glad I didn't bite you."