Samon x Reader: Samon and Enki

"Are you alright?" You asked the supervisor of building 5.

Enki was taken down. It was a difficult task but it was done. Enki. The one who killed him was Samon.

You wanted to know if he was alright. He just killed his own brother. The person he has always idolized. Even now. He wasn't the only one who missed Enki. Big sister Noriko did too. You, yourself as well.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He failed to hide his quivering voice.

You frown.

-----past-----

"Who's he?" You tilted your head at the boy standing behind Enki.

"This is my little brother Samon." Enki replies.

"What?!" You jump back shocked.

"You never did meet him did you?" Enki asks.

Instead of answering the male who babysits you, you looked around him to get a better look at this 'Samon' person.

The boy seemed to be the same age as you. He was about the same height, maybe just a tad bit shorter.

He wore a yellow chinese martial arts uniform. A red belt. A monkey tail-the same colour as the belt-on the back of it. Black flats covered his feet. He has orange, slicked back hair with green tips. Bright green eyes. Lightly tanned skin. He had two red markings on the corner of his lips. The red markings went around his eyes as well.

"Hello." You smiled.

He jumped back to hide behind Enki. You smiled at his shyness.

"Enki, can I play with your brother." You tugged on the teens sleeve excitedly. You looked up at him with big, hopeful eyes.

"Very well. He can train later." Enki walks off into another room.

You turned towards Samon happily.

"So you're the little brother Enki talks about." You smiled.

"Y-yeah. Who are you?" He stutters.

"I'm (Y/n). Enki babysits me every week for a day. He always told me he had a little brother. Guess that's you." You close your eyes with a smile.

Samon looks up at the slightly taller girl in wonder.

-----Present-----

"It's because of Enki we met." You walked over to Samon.

You both stood in the roof of building 5. He was watching the waves. You knew he would come here for some time to think about things.

He stood near the edge. Not too close though. He stood quietly.

The wind blew gently. A cool breeze. You liked it though.

"It's okay to cry. It's not good to always hold your tears. It can make you even more sad if you do." You stands next to him.

Almost immediately, Samon turns to you angrily.

"I'm not gonna cry!" He shouts.

All you do is smile.

You then hug him. Burning your face into his chest.

"I-I-I'm not gonna cry." He says once more. He didn't yell that time. You knew, he was gonna let everything out.

Tears stung his green eyes as attempts to yell. His voice failed him, "You can't make me." He whimpers.

Then it happened. He started crying uncontrollably.

"It's okay." You whisper, hugging him closer.

"Enki." He cries.

You silently cried as well. Even after what Enki has done to deserve death, people who have known him for a very long time, still love him.

It used to always be Samon and Enki. The Gokuu brothers.

Now it's just Samon.

Secretly, you hoped it would be Samon and (Y/n).

This is kind of a 'spoiler' from the manga. I'm not sure. Awhile ago I found a picture on twitter and it was a screenshot from the manga. It was one picture but it was of Samon crying and....nah....I don't wanna spoil it (depending if its real or not)