Samon x Reader x Seitarou: New Supervisor

"Wait what's going on?" You asked curiously.

"Hajime and Samon are switching positions for the day." Seitarou explains.

Looking over, you see Samon going through a file Hajime left him.

-----Time Skip-----

"Only been a few hours and I'm already exhausted." Samon groans.

He licked the yellow popsicle once more.

"It's not the same without Hajime." He heard him say.

Immediately turning towards the voice, he sees inmate no.15. Jyugo.

"What are you doing here inmate?!" He shouts. He had enough of Jyugo's escaped. That's his fourth attempt today. And it's only 1.

"I wanted to know when Hajime will be back." Jyugo replied.

"So you're not the only one who misses him." Seitarou walks into the smoke room, where the two are.

"I'm surprised he misses him in general." You chuckle, walking in behind your blue haired friend.

"Aren't you two supposed to be in the monitoring room?" Samon raises an eyebrow.

"Another guard is taking that shift. Around this time, we make our rounds." Seitarou smiles, taking a seat across from the supervisor.

You sit down next to Seitarou. Something caught your attention out of the corner of your eye. Beside Samon's right leg, is a container.

"What's that?" You point at it.

Samon immediately tenses and reaches for the container, "It's nothing! Uh...." He felt around for the box.

"It's popsicles." Jyugo speaks up.

Jyugo had taken it and opened it up.

"Wow. You even put a lock on it. How much do you love these things?" You grab one.

"Hey! Those are mine!" Samon shouts.

-----Time Skip-----

"How was your lunch break?" Seitarou asks Samon.

"Alright. What does Hajime usually do about no.25's medical treatment? I see it on the list but is there anything I need to do?" Samon asks.

Seitarou smiles. "Hajime usually takes him to the medical room. The other three tag along as support."

"Oh." Samon said before looking down in thought. 'Hajime lets inmates out of the cell when they are not authorized too. Interesting.'

The two turn the corner and see you giggling to yourself.

"What's so funny?" Seitarou asks.

"No.25's medical reasons. It's rather hilarious." You smile.

The two walk over and look in the cell.

They gasp when they see a large, fluffy ball in the cell.

Samon immediately opens the cell door and walks in.

"What's going on in-!" He grabs the fluffy black ball.

As soon as he did, his own hair became all big and fluffy.

The black ball of bluff turned around to reveal Jyugo.

"One of Nico's diseases again." He shrugs.

-----Later-----

"All done." You smile.

Samon got up and looked at the mirror. You had to cut his hair to back how it was before.

"Thanks." He replies.

"I wonder how Hajime is holding up in building 5." Seitarou sighs exhausted.

You overheard and laughed. "He's probably gonna kill the inmates there."

"No! My son!" Samon suddenly yelled.

Both yourself and Seitarou looked at Samon shocked.

"Uh-I mean....my inmates...no!" Samon saves himself.

'He better not hurt Upa.' He thought.