Youriki x Reader: Games With Uno

"You sure you want to play again?" You raised an eye brow at the inmate sitting across from you.

"Yes. And this time I won't lose." Uno says determined.

You smirk in amusement. Yes, Uno is a great gambler, but you're better.

"Have it your way then." You sigh. You couldn't wait to win again. Yes it got boring winning all the time. But Uno's reactions are priceless.

"No.8. Its time I take you back to your cell in building 5." Youriki walks over.

Youriki got permission to take you to building 13 to hang out with a few of the inmates. You only had an hour to do so however.

"Already? Just one more match." You give him puppy dog eyes.

"Not happening." He says.

"Hold on. I wanna bet something else instead of magazines. So one last round." Uno speaks up.

"What is it you want to bet?" You raise an eye brow.

"Our clothes." He smirks.

"No-" You cut off Youriki.

"You are so on!" You smirk.

The guard looks at you shocked before taking a seat beside you.

"I want in." He simply says.

"Sure. As long as I get to see this chick naked then it's fine with me." Uno smirks.

-----Time Skip-----

"Oh my god!" Uno yelled embarrassed and angry.

"You suck." You laugh.

"Thank god." Youriki sighed in relief.

"I'm out of here." Uno grabbed his scattered clothes and ran off into another room.

"Well that was fun. Should we get going then guard?" You turn towards Youriki.

"Yeah." He nods.

You lost around. The only thing you took of though was your inmate number tag; much to Uno's disappointment and Youriki's relief.

-----Time Skip-----

"Why were you two so late?" Samon questioned you both when you arrived at building 5.

"Had a bit of trouble with the inmates in building 13 sir." Youriki covered you both.

"Of course. That damn gorilla needs to get his inmates in check." Samon grumbled as he walked away.

"Thanks for that." You whisper to him.

"It's no problem." He whispers back.

Maybe you should request to go to building 13 more often. No. You are definitely gonna request to spend more time with Youriki.