Jyugo x Reader: Experiments

"C'mon! She's cute isn't she?" Rock awed.

Jyugo shrinked back.

The four inmates of cell 13, building 13, escaped once again and are currently in block 16.

A few dogs came to attack them, Nico stopped them without harm.

A wolf like creature sat in the middle of it all. No one went near the wolf, knowing exactly who it is-and what they're capable of.

Uno was a bit scared of you, Jyugo was hesitant, Nico loves you but stayed back, and Rock adored you to no end.

Rock pretty much gave up hope on trying to get Uno near you. So he went to the second choice; Jyugo.

"I don't..." Jyugo tried to fight off Rock, as said male pushed on him towards the werewolf sitting in the middle of the large room.

Furr on high end, you got up and growled. Your eyes turned bright blue, bloodless overcoming. You were hungry for a killing.

"Ah! Three screamed, dragging Rock behind them as they ran off, with you chasing right after them.

-----Time Skip-----

Sighing, you looked over the sees surrounding the island Nanba stands proudly on.

"You're back." Jyugo speaks up.

Turning around, you smirked, "And you're still scared."

"Shut up!" He shouted.

After some time of teasing and bickering, you sat on the bench-shoulders brushing against one another.

The wind blew, making your hair blind you for a bit.

Pushing your hair aside, you smiled gently at the male, "I know somethings on your mind Jyugo."

He looked taken back for a moment.

Collecting himself, he nodded, "So...how?"

Sighing deeply, you replied, "It's a long story but to put it plainly, I was taken and used as an experiment."

Jyugo's eyes widened, "Experiment?" He repeated.

Staring down at the shackles on his wrists, he clenched his fists. He didn't know much about his own past, but as days go by, he learns little by little."

About to ask you follow up question, he stopped when you just disappeared.

Then, he heard a voice. Your voice. It was gentle and chilling. A chill went down his spine when the voice spoke in his ear, before suddenly vanishing.

"Experiment number 15, we're coming for you."