Nico x Reader: 666

Somehow, you are able to tune out the crowd as you slept peacefully.

"Is she...actually asleep?" Rock asks no one in particular.

"Seems like it." Uno replies.

"That's (Y/n). Inmate no.6, cell 6, building 6. In surprised you guys don't know about her." The cell 13 inmates turn to the voice.

They see an inmate they have seen before, Tsushima. He's just a random character for the sake of the story

"You're telling us this because...?" Uno trails off.

"Because she's the exact person you want to stay away from. Just a warning before you idiots try and chat with her." The male gets up, moving to sit elsewhere.

It's the New Years Tournament. Last year building 13 won for the second time in a row. They are hoping to win again. However, the fact that theirs a FEMALE inmate competing, its catching them off guard.

"I don't get it....do we let her win?" Jyugo asks.

"He did say she's someone you want to stay away from." Uno starts.

"So I don't think we should hold back on her." Rock finishes.

"What do you think Nico?" Uno looks at Nico. Except, he wasn't there.

He looked back into the arena in a panic and sees Nico already standing there with Seitarou.

Building 13 against Building 6. Interesting.

"Nico!" The three boys shout.

"I heard she's inmates 6, cell 6, building 6. Is that really true?" Nico asks Seitarou worriedly.

Seitarou smiles, "Yeah but why so worried?"

Nico looks back at you. You are sitting crossed armed on the ground. For someone sleeping, you intimidate him.

"Doesn't that mean....she's 666? As in the devil?"

Seitarou gapes at him, "I uh....never realized that before."

-----Time Skip-----

The match ended and building 13 lost.

"There's no way..." Seitarou stares at the ground wide eyed.

"There's no reason to get upset over it. Ever since building 6 got a new supervisor, they have been the top dog." Hajime says.

Nico ignores them and stares at you.

You had been asleep through most of the round.

The guards had to figure out puzzles Mitsuru set up. The inmates had to attack each other and get a bell tide to their jumpsuits. Sort of like Kakashi's bell training.

If an inmate got the others bell then they get have a point, if the guard of the same bustling figures out the puzzle then it's an automatic win. However, if an inmate of one building got the bell but the guard of the OTHER building got the puzzle, then they face off in an all or nothing match.

They didn't make it to the all or nothing match though. Building 6 won both the battle and puzzle.

"That was amazing. Can you teach me that move you did on me? It looked so cool." Nico fanboys over you.

You open an eye lid and stare at him lazily.

You cross your arms and turn your head, "No."

"Aww but why?" Nico asks sadly.

You open your eyes, revealing the most beautiful (e/c) eyes Nico has ever seen.
"Because even if I did teach an ax-kick, you wouldn't get it to be as strong and powerful as mine. And it can only be like that, if you are born into my family. But you weren't. So too bad for you. Sorry for not becoming a Death member." You wave him off.

You headed inside, going through the hallway to the bathroom,

"The Death family?" Nico chases after you.

You glance at him, "Yes. My dad, Lord Death. My brother, Death the Kid. And me, Death the Chick. You, you are just an inmate. You aren't a Death member."

Nico smiles, "I guess your right. Would it be okay if you teach me though? Even if it's not as strong, I'd still like to do an ax-kick."

You look straight ahead, "Maybe. Depends if I'm not lazy. I like spending my time napping." You shrug.

Before Nico could reply, Kiji and Ruka came out of the boys laboratory.

You freeze, "Bathroom clowns!" You shout.

Nico smiles nervously, "I guess you've never met them before."

"Who are you calling bathroom clowns!?" The duo shout.

Death the Chick is one of my MANY Oc's lmfao