Honey x Reader: bonding time

--

Honey followed behind a guard. He stayed silent-which shocked Trois since he knows how Honey just loves to listen to his own voice of chatter. The American didn't know what to expect.

Could be a lady? That thought made him feel smug.

He had just been pulled from his cell to go to the visiting room. Not many people visited him. Well, sometimes it's a few ex girlfriends but no one else.

Sometimes he wished he could have a different visitor. One that didn't stop by just to yell at him and shame him.

'It be nice to see mom and dad again.' He thought with a smile. Everything comes to an end. That smile disappeared and got replaced by a frown.

'But then their dissapointed in me for getting myself arrest. Again.' He sulked as he trudged along.

Soon he had arrived in the visiting room and who he saw is a definite shock.

"What possessed you to bring me to this child?" He glanced over his shoulder at the guard.

"The kid claims to be your kid." The guard waves as he walks out.

"MY KID!?!?"

---

"So...what's your gender?" Honey asks after a moment of silence.

You deadpanned, "I'm female you fuck boy!"

He flinched and glared. 'Fuck. She's got an attitude. Does she get that from me? Who's the mother anyways? Farrah? Marinette? Sakura? Angel? Fuck, which one?' He sat their for a solid five minutes, thinking back to all the girls he had got in bed with.

"I guess...I forgive you." You broke his thought?

"What?" He asked with raised eye brows.

You blushed and looked away, "I said I guess I'll forgive you, okay stupid! It's not the first time my gender is questioned. I've been mistaken as a guy multiple times." You mumbled the last bit.

A few minutes have passed and you two were actually having a full out conversation. It was kind of enjoyable. You understood your dad a bit more, and he learned he has a daughter.

"Do you have any boyfriends? Has anyone touched you?" Honey asked, already getting protective.

"No boyfriends."

"Well has anyone touched you wrong? If so I'll kick their ass!" He held up a fist.

You sweat drop, "Uhh....no."

----A Month Earlier-----

"Why are you so far to the side? You're gonna fall off the bed." Your friend said, looking at the back of your head.

You nodded.

He watched as you slowly backed up.

"What are you? A car in reverse?" He questions.

Before you knew it, he had an arm wrapped around your waist.

"Ah!" You yelled in fear.

He stopped and looked at you in worry.

"Sorry." You mumbled awkwardly, "I'm ticklish." You flashed a smile.

He only stared into your eyes.

'Does he know I'm not really a guy?!' You began to panic in your head.

He just continued to stare. Truth be told, you couldn't help but stare back. "My apologies." He breathed out.

-----Present-----

"I mean...a cuddle yeah but anything inappropriate, no." You corrected yourself.

'I mean, he did touch my boob but that was an accident.' You thought with a sweat drop.