Hajime x Reader: My little heart

"These are good. Shirou's taste best though." Alois says.

"What are you doing out of your cell?" Seitarou asks. He watched as Alois eats a donut that was sitting with a few other donuts the guards got as a treat from the Warden.

"Got bored." The blonde replied.

"You're supposed to be in your cell! Damnit. Cell 7 is just as bad as cell 13." Hajime gritted his teeth.

"Your comparing us to them? I'm offended." Ciel speaks up.

"You're here too?!" Hajime looks at the inmate, sipping on his tea. Hajime's tea.

"Calm yourself. It wasn't even Alois' idea this time." Ciel says calmly. "Such poorly excuse of tea." He mumbles to himself.

Then theirs Seitarou sulking in the background.

"Why would I care about who's idea it was?" Hajime asks annoyed.

"It was mine." You speak up.

"All three of you are here!?" Hajime looks at you irritated.

"Well for one, we got bored, two, I missed you, three, our television isn't working anymore. We may need a new one." You take a seat on a couch.

"I don't care if you get bored, you just want to bug me, and I can't just pull one out of my ass." You laugh at Hajime's statement.

"I would be careful if I was you Hajime. I have a fragile heart, anything the slightest bit heartbreaking you say will tear my little heart in half." You jump up from the couch and lean onto Hajime, giving him a teasing lustful look.

"Huh? Are you attacking me out of a sudden fit of wanting attention?" His eye brow twitches.

"Depends. Is it working?" You deadpan.

"Yes but not in a good way." He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

Just then, Yamato walked into the room with a smile on his face.

"Just in time. Grab inmate no.56." Hajime instructs Yamato.

"Yes sir." He salutes. He grabs Alois.

"Let's go no.93." Seitarou smiles at Ciel. Ciel doesn't protest and does so.

"Welp I'm happy to have this time with you Hajime." You call over your shoulder at Hajime, who is still carrying you like a potato sack.

"You and me no.34." He replies sarcastically.

He wouldn't admit it but he found you quite adorable.

"When she gets released, I bet they're gonna get together and one day marry each other." Seitarou whispers to Ciel.

"So I'm not the only one who can see it huh." Ciel shows a small smile.