Honey x Reader: Time pt.2

Found it! Here's the second chapter to it apon request from quite a few of you XD

Head hanging low, you stared down at your hands.

The ticking of the large, oakwood clock calmed you. The sound of crackling and heat, making you feel comfortable.

Yet...you were still so cold.

You didn't feel warm. You didn't feel safe. You didn't feel happy.

"(Y/n)! Suppers ready!" The shrilled voice of your care taker shouted from a room on the other side of the house.

Nodding to yourself, you sighed.

Leaning against the large clock, you looked at up the ceiling.

Life should be better.

Honey is no longer your care taker.

Which means you get proper meals, proper bedding, actual clean clothes, and company by someone who adores you.

Life should be better.

Why isn't it though?

-----Elsewhere-----

Walking down the hall silently, Honey tuned out the other inmates and their chatter, as they made their way to the mess hall.

Grabbing a tray, he went to go wait in like to get some lunch.

The line moved at a good pace. Though, it still frustrated him.

"Come on. How long does it take to get yourself lunch? They literally give it to you." He grids his teeth.

Feeling a hand clasp his shoulder, he looked back at his cell mate.

"Is something bothering you Honey?" Trois asked.

Shrugging his companions hand off, he mumbled, "It's nothing."

Trois wanted to ask again but he chose not to for now.

Finally getting his lunch, he waited for Trois, so they could go chose a table to sit at together.

Once finding a spot away from everyone else, they ate in silence.

Trois glanced at him a few times. He won't admit it, but he was actually concerned for his friend.

Taking a sip of water, Honey gently placed the glass down and just stared at it.

-----Past-----

"Honey!" You ran up to your older brother in the living room.

He pulled away from the girl he was making out with. "What do you want (Y/n)?" He scoffs.

"Can I have a glass of water?" You tilted your head, giving him your best innocent look.

Sighing, he excused himself from the girl.

You smiled in triumph. Walking over to the kitchen happily, you lead the way as your brother followed you.

You watched as he went to grab a glass from the high shelf. Filling it up with cold water, he handed it to you.

"Thanks." You smiled, taking the cup.

Petting your head, he smiled slightly before walking back to the living room.

You frowned, upset that Honey was won over by some girl in a tight dress.

Sighing, you took a sip of water.

Moving to place the half empty glass on the table, your fingers slipped.

*shatter*

Gasping at the sudden noise, Honey excused himself again, rushing to investigate the noise of glass breaking.

The girl got frustrated and left-much to his dissapointment.

Getting angry, he opened the door to the kitchen, getting ready to yell at his sister.

He stopped when he saw you crying, blood gushing from your foot.

"Just stay where you are." He called.

He moved rather quickly, cleaning up the glass and water.

Grabbing you, he sat you on the table as he went to go grab some things from the bathroom.

Coming back, he cleaned it up a little.

After doing what he could, he hissed looking at your injury.

"Damn. I might have to take you in." He clicks his tongue.

"Honey...I'm scared.." You cried into your hands.

Feeling him pet your head, you stared up at him with glossy eyes.

He smiled, "You're gonna be fine."

-----Present-----

Closing his eyes as an attempt to hide his eyes getting glossy, he calmed himself down.

Continuing to eat his meal, he had one thought on his mind.

'When I'm released, I'm coming back for you (Y/n).'

Should I make a part 3? I feel like just leaving it off like this is just...sad. I at least want them to meet again but I would like to know what you guy think ♡