Kokoriki x Reader: Cute Moments

"What happened to me?" Kokoriki held his head.

"How did this even start?" You asked, also holding your head.

Why the hell did you suddenly have your boyfriends hair colour?

"I didn't know you guys were this kind of couple..." Rokuriki sweat drops.

"You guys don't look so good." Youriki comments.

"You don't look so great either!" Kokoriki yells at his brothers. They switched hair colours too.

"Why do I feel like this has something to do with building 13." You quietly talked to yourself. That building is pretty crazy from what Seitarou tells you.

"What was that?" Kokoriki asks you.

"Nothing." You shake your head.

Their was a moment of silence. Kokoriki decided to break it.

"Y'know...you look pretty cute." He blushes shyly.

"I would say thanks but I'm not sure if you think I'm cute or if you're just complimenting your hair colour." You joke.

"Hey!" He protests cutely.

"It's joke." You salute playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. You do look cute though." He says.

"Thanks. I would say the same to you but I personally think I rock my hair colour more." You say almost smugly.

"Thanks." He says sarcastically.

"Don't worry. You're still my handsome man." You hug him, snuggling into his chest.

"Th-thanks. Don't be so loud. What if someone hears?" He replies nervously. He looked around, hoping that no one was listening in on your cute moment.

"Fine. That's my cute wittle snuggle bunny." You slyly smile. You love him, you also love teasing him.

"Stop." He whines.

"Okay. Now come on. I'm interested in seeing who Samon switched hair colours with." You tugged on Kokoriki's hand.

Sorry for not updating yesterday. It seems like I haven't been updating at all huh? My bad. I was with my friend for like 7 hours. By the time I got home I was too tired to do anything but sleep XD
Anyways,
Up Next:
Samon x Reader