Honey x Reader x Hajime: Yaoi

Cursing under your breathe, you flinched at the loud clap sound your heels made when hitting the hard floor.

'Damn it all.' You thought with a smirk.

You began running, not caring if you woke any of them.

"Shh!" An inmate shushed.

Stopping, you slowly turned to the cell.

You just stated at each other.

"Don't tell me to hush, that's my job to tell you. So shh!" You whisper yelled at the inmates.

His purple hair, extend into arrows of red, orange and even yellow.

"In trying to get my beauty sleep! Could you please just be quiet!" He whisper shouts.

Rolling your eyes, you turn away, "Fine, but only because Hajime is waiting." With that, you continued down the cell block of buidling 3.

--------Time Skip--------

"Hey Hajime." You replied, walking into the guard room.

"What are you doing here?" He asks from the pink and blue patterned couch. Nanba was sure a...colourful place.

"Wow, great way to greet your girlfriend." Rolling your eyes, you made your way and sat next to him.

"I just thought you'd sleep in concidering you stayed back at Nanba for an extra three hours after everyone else went home. You didn't even have night shift." He explains, closing his eyes.

Leaning back, you relaxed, "Yeah well, in high school I would only get five to six hours of sleep. Became a habit to wake up after a few hours without an alarm."

"What does that have to do with our conversation?" He questions.

Blinking,you looked away stubbornly, "I don't know. We were talking about sleep and just thought I'd share."

He sighs.

The door then opened to reveal Kiji in a dress. "How does this look?" He asked, doing a few poses.

"Looks like you had to squeeze into that thing." Hajime commented.

Giggling you nodded, "Kiji...it's two sizes too small. Sorry to break it to you."

He growls, "I'm trying to look good for my date tonight and I'm struggling to find something to wear. What did you wear when you went on your first date with Hajime?" He asked, practically at your knees.

Shrugging, you replied simply, "Something that fit and was comfortable."

"I knew I was trying too hard." The drag queen sulked in a corner.

"I'll help you out later, I have to go." You smiled before standing up.

"Where are you off to?" Hajime asked curiously.

"I don't just belong to you, remember?" You looked over your shoulder at him.

He sighs, "Right. Forgot about that." The supervisor mumbled.

Giggling, you leaned down to give him a peck on the lips, "You have me during the day and night. Lunch time and dinner is the only time I actually get with Honey."

Quickly running out, you giggled when hearing your boyfriend call out for you, "I want to take you out for dinner! All he could do is take you the cafeteria!"

--------Time Skip--------

"Hey!" You chirped, popping your head into your other boyfriends cell.

He smiles, "Finally. I got worried that you wouldn't come visit me." He walks up, grabbing your hands.

Grinning from ear to ear, you tackled him, "I love having two boyfriends!"

He fell back, startled by your outburst.

What you said wasn't a lie.

Their was something nice about having a romantic boyfriend like Honey.
Having a funny and blunt boyfriend like Hajime was amazing as well!
Both were hot headed....but it was still fun.

"What does this make you and Hajime?" You asked Honey.

He blinked, "Huh?"

Somewhere in buidling 13, Hajime looked up at the sky in shock, "Why...do I feel sick?"

-------You're thoughts-------

'I can't wait til all three of us can finally be together! When that happens I'll get to see the yaoi!'

Okay....so that's another awesome thing about having two boyfriends.