Ruka x Reader x Mao: Fan mail

No one requested this, I'm sorry! I'll get back to requests after this! I just thought it would be fun to write so I'm doing it XD

"Why are you throwing it away?" You asked, referring to the love note on Ruka's hat.

"Awe, does the kappa have a secret admirer?" Mao smiles teasingly.

"It's not a love letter. Just some hate mail I guess." He shrugs and throws the now crumbled up letter into the trash can.

"Why not keep it then? I'm even keeping mine." You hold up some hate mail you got.

"We're planning on replying to the Nanbaka haters. We just need the hate mail for the addresses and such." Mao holds up his hate mail.

"Of course you would want to return the hate." Ruka sweat drops, "Anyways, I just don't want to keep something that's insulting me."

"You keep us here." Mao comments. You laugh at his comment.

"Mao, Ruka and (Y/n) to set four. Mao, Ruka and (Y/n) to set four." The feminine voice in the speaker calls.

"Why am I needed? I don't have a line. I barley have any until season 3." Mao complains walking ahead of you two.

"You and I have a scene together. We're sitting in the medical room looking after big sister Noriko, remember?" You walk along side him.

"Oh yeah. Can't believe I forgot." He smiles.

"This is also where I get a tad bit more screen time." Ruka smiles. The three al you all make it to the stage set. You and Mao were to go on first with Mr.Otogi and big sister Noriko. Tsukumo already seemed to film his scene where he suspects the new guy in building 5 to have something to do with Rocks and Yamato's behaviour.

-----Time Skip-----

"More fan mail?" You question Ruka, looking at the stacks of packaging and letters in your shared dressing you.

"Yup. A delicious dish of fan mail with hate mail on the side, yummy." He jokes.

You giggle.

"We're finished our scene. You're scene should be up soon." Mao walks into the dressing room.

"I guess I should get ready for that huh?" Ruka looks over his shoulder at Mao.

"Don't worry. We'll silently cheer you on." You smile at Ruka. Mao salutes at him with a smile.

"Well, here I go." Ruka leaves the room to head to the set where he is supposed to go.

He couldn't wait to make a much bigger appearance in this episode of Nanbaka!