Uno x Reader: QUESTION

"Too bad the new cell mate is gonna a guy." Uno says.

The other three nod.

The cell door opened to reveal Hajime standing there in his all naked glory. Just kidding.

"Your new cell mate has arrived. Treat her nicely or she could kill you." Within a flash, the new guy was already behind Jyugo, holding a knife to his throat.

"Is it just me, or does this bring back memories?" Jyugo sweat drops.

The cell door closes shut, leaving the now five inmates, to themselves.

The new guy stands up, revealing himself to the four inmates.

Nico, Rock, Jyugo and Uno all gasp.

"A girl!" The shout.

Before you could reply, the cell door swings open. In comes Hajime.

He grabs your knife and walks out, "Where do you get your weapons? We had to search you five times! Where do these come from?!" He fumed as he walks down the cell block.

The five stand there lost for a moment. It wasn't long when that ended and you in the hands of one of the inmates.

"You are quite sexy I must say. Do you have a boyfriend?" Uno holds you in his arms.

You blankly stare up at him.

"I used too. But then I found out he was using me for information so I sliced his throat, ripped out his lungs and used them to tie him up before pushing him over a cliff."

Uno pales white, he shrieks, crying waterfalls.
---------
A month has passed and Uno is more comfortable around you now.

"What was it like being an assassin?" Nico asks cutely.

You peek under your eyelids, staring at his lazily.

You shrugged, "It was alright. Pretty cool actually. The only thing I didn't like was the paperwork part."

Uno sits beside you, grabbing your hand, "No one likes paperwork but why did you have to do paperwork anyways? Weren't you an assassin?"

You pull your hand away from Uno's grasp, smacking him on the head.

"Don't hold my hand. To answer your guys questions, every assassin always has to make a report on how their mission went. Especially to send the wanted information to headquarters. It was needed." You rest your head against the cell wall.

Jyugo and Rock were in the mess hall, finishing up lunch. That explains their absences.

"So cool." Nico awed.

You smiled. At least you had something to be proud of. Since when was saying, "I went to prison.", a thing to brag about?

"How did you get arrested? I heard that assassins work for the government. Wouldn't they be like...the worlds superheroes?" Uno questions.

You roll your eyes, "Their are assassins that are either under a bad organization, or go solo. And any assassin that works solo is automatically named a murderer. To be considered an assassin of the law is to be part of the CIA, FBI, or government. It also depends on your position if you are apart of those organizations." You explain.

"How do you know about this stuff?" Uno questions, was again grabbing your hand.

"I used to be part of the CIA. I quit to work under an enemy organization for personal reasons." As you continue on with your stories from the world of assassination, you never let go of Uno's hand.