Kuu x Reader: Master Hajime

I haven't been giving him much love XD

"Kuu. You know what's going on?" You asked the cat beside you.

He just meowed in response.

"Expected." You roll your eyes.

"What are you doing with my cat?" Hajime walks over.

"We're doing monitoring work, that's what." You reply, petting the cat.

"As long as your doing your job." He mumbles, walking closer to all the screens.

"Which inmates? Where are they?" He asks.

"The usual four. They're entering block 11." You then look at Kuu, "Ain't that right fluff ball?"

He meows in response.

"I don't even know why I talk to you. You never give talk back but meow." You sweat drop.

'Maybe it's because you've finally lost it.' Hajime thought.

"So anyways. You gonna go to your check point or are you gonna watch the show?" You asked, referring to the inmates being idiots.

"I'll stay for now. If they make it outside that's when I'll have my moment." He crosses his arms.

"I guess even badasses need to relax too huh Kuu?" You lifted the cat up, making him look at you.

"Meow!" You give the cat a deadpan look.

"Why do I bother talking to you?" You say.

--------Time Skip--------

"Kuu....your master scares me." You hold the cat closely, as comfort.

You shook in fear as you watched Hajime punch the inmates on the head.

Even though it was just a punch, he might as well use a hammer.

"Meow~!" Kuu snuggles into your more, making you smile.