Nico x Reader: Husband Material

"What does it mean to be in love?" You read.

"That's a weird question." Nico comments.

"I'm reading some article in this magazine. Something about finding love and what it means." You shrug.

"Oh. Why are you reading something like this? You don't normally like romance." Nico crawls up to you.

"I'm just bored." You say.

He frowns, "you're bored of me?" He points to himself.

You turn to him and smile gently.

"I didn't say that. You could never bore me." You pat his head.

He smiles and hugs you.

"You know I love you right?" He whispers.

"Yeah, I know. I love you too." You whisper with a light smile.

He then sits up and grabs the magazine out of your hands, "Then I guess you won't need this magazine to tell you what love is." He smiles.

You stare at him longingly before laughing, "Yeah. I guess I don't need it after all."

'I was reading an article about finding a man who is husband material. You fit the categories but at the same time you didn't. You're already husband material.' You thought with a light blush.

"Why is your face red? Are you sick?" Nico places a hand over your forehead.

You blush a darker colour and shake your head, "I'm not sick. I'm just feeling a bit hot that's all."

"Well try to hold up. It's almost lunch time and I don't think Hajime will just let us go get a glass of water for you." He holds your hands gently bit firmly.

You nod, "uh-huh."

'You really are husband material.' You thought.

Sorry for the late update. I've been busy for the past couple of days. Exams are coming up and even though I don't want to focus on that, teachers at my school are expecting it. It sucks being teachers pet T-T

I should be able to update more frequently though once exams are done. Just another month or so then I'm out of school for a bit :)