Nico x Reader x Hajime: I'm Sorry

"I'm sorry." You bowed.

"You don't look like you're sorry." Hajime grumbles.

"That's why I'm sorry." You bowed again, stifling a laugh.

Nico looks over in curiosity and crawls over to you.

"What's going on?"

"I escaped." You smiled cheekily.

A tick mark pops on Hajime's head. "Quit being so giddy about it. You're worse than no.15,"

You smirk, "Really now? I'm flattered."

Nico smiles sadly at the mention of his old cell mate.

----
Guess what.

Nico got transferred to cell 9.
----

"So Nicochi, what's on the agenda for today?" You sat back.

Hajime walks off. He doesn't feel like dealing with two inmates. What's worse for the guards is that cell 9 is now the most troubled inmates to deal with. Cell 13 is nothing but a runner up.

"We have another escape before lunch, bugging Seitarou during lunch, watching One Piece after lunch, and nothing planned until tomorrow at lunch." Nico reads the list you made in your booklet.

"Okay, one, can you read? Two, we really gotta start doing things that don't revolve around lunch." You rest against his shoulder.

"I'm learning and you have a point." Nico replies.

-----Time Skip-----

"Hey Nico." Uno calls.

Nico turns to his friend and smiles, "Hey Uno, Jyugo, Rock. It's been a long time."

"It's been twenty four hours." Rock smiles.

"Still feels like forever." Jyugo comments. The four laugh.

"Hey Nico, Shiro has enough omerice for just the two of us. You want some?" You ask.

Receiving no answer, you look towards your left, then your right. You looked all around you before hearing familiar laughter.

Looking over, you smile gently seeing the four famous inmates of building 13 reunited.

"You gonna get something or not inmate?" You heard.

Jumping at the sudden voice, you punch the person.

"Go away monster!"

"Bloody hell! It's me!" The voice shouts.

Opening your eyes, you look up and see Hajime standing before you.

"Oh....hi Hajime. Wait, have you been watching Harry Potter?" You blink.