Hajime x Reader: Stupid pt.3

A week. It's been a week.

She hasn't shown up for a week. It left him more angry each day. Is she thinking this through? Is she seriously risking losing her job just to avoid him? Or maybe.....

......what if she already left and he hadn't realized it?

Flashback

"Hajime! Can you help me?" A first year called.

Hajime turned away from the box of decorations and sighed. "You should grow more." He comments, grabbing the little plastic snowman in her hands.

(Y/n) pouted, "Quit picking at my height you, you..." He raised an eye brow in amusement as she tried to come up with an insult.

"You stupid cow! I hope you loose all your fluffy hair." She pouts.

His brow twitched.

How dare she!

She knew his blonde locks are his best feature!

He could ignore the 'stupid cow' comment but the hair? No way!

"What did you just say?" The third year went after her.

The (h/c) haired girl yelped and tried to run off. Not like their is much space to run in. The club rooms pretty small. Could fit about five people in here before it's too crowded.

He grabbed her sleeve and here's her back. His foot hit a chair behind himself and they both kinda fell.

"Ah!" They both shouted, getting ready for impact.

It didn't hurt that much.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and they widened. She felt herself sweat and blush madly. "H-hajime?" Her voice wavered.

Said male pushed himself up and just now noticed the position. He tensed and blushed.

One of his best friends lay on the table beneath him, as he pinned her down. Her legs were around his waist, making his area...uh...be right there. It didn't help that the skirt had lifted up slightly from the fall.

He gulped and stared down at her. She stared back. Their heart beats sped up. Both swore that the other could hear it.
(Y/n)'s eyes glanced around awkwardly before widening. The sight made her blush harder.

Hajime followed her gaze and looked up above.

Hanging above them, is mistletoe.

He quickly looked back down at her. Feeling bold, he smirked and leaned down.

"Hajime?" Her voice only a whisper.

He places a chaste kiss to her cheek. The teen blushed harder-if that was even possible.

"It's tradition." His reason.

The girl stares in awe before smiling.

"Then my turn." She gripped his shoulders, bringing him down.

But she didn't aim for a his cheek. No. Instead, she went right where it felt right.

Their lips met and didn't ever wanna say goodbye.