Samon x Reader x Hajime: Sick Daze

It ached. It hurt so bad. You felt numb. You felt weak. Useless. A burden.

You wished you'd never been born. Hell, you wished you'd die. It all hurt so much, yet, it was like you couldn't feel it at all.

"I'm sorry...cruel world..." You reached out towards the light.

"Quit being dramatic and take your medicine." Hajime's face appeared, covering the light bulb.

"I was having a moment!" Your throat got itchy and you went into a coughing fit.

Each cough hurt your stomach. "O-ow." You felt your stomach.

Samon then walked into the break room. "You're still sick? It's been three week." He commented.

"The first week was the flu. The second week was a skin infection. Now it's a cold." You corrected.

You coughed again, holding your stomach as you felt little stabs at your gut.

Hajime leaned back, "Aim that somewhere else. I don't wanna get sick."

"Sorry..."

"Why are you even here? What made you think coming to work in your state was a good idea?" Samon raised a brow.

"I've already been away for a week because of that infection. If I'm away any longer I'd loose my job." You spoke as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"The monkey does have a point. You should have just stayed home, even if it's risking your employment." Hajime placed a hand on your forehead softly.

"You're so hot..." He muttered.

"Thanks." You grinned.

"That's not what I meant." He defended himself with a light blush.

You giggled. Then, your desire to look cute for him was quickly shot down when you started couching again.

"Ow." You held your stomach.

Samon watched, well glared from the corner.

'He's seriously hitting on her? She's mine!' He thought, mentally giving Hajime the finger.

Samon, I don't think Hajime was hitting on re-*bitch slapped*

"I'm cold." You mumbled, holding yourself.

"On it!" Samon raised his hand and ran over before Hajime could lay a hand on you.

"It's warmer in the guard room." He smirked to himself, knowing full well Hajime is glaring at him from behind.

"Damn you monkey ass. I called dibs." Hajime grumbled to himself, throwing the finger at Samon's back.