Kiji x Reader: The numbers

"Is this honestly necessary?" Kiji trailed behind you.

"Well I mean....yeah?" Your answer turned more into a question.

"You don't seem so sure." Kiji just stares at the back of your head. Practically burning holes into your skull.

"Whatever idiot!" You blush.

"What are you shouting about?" Trois sighs.

You stop by his cell, cell 6, and lock eyes with your brother. He looks at you boredly and you just stare at him blankly.

"Are you gonna say anything or not?" Kiji and Honey asks in unison.

"Escort me to building 13's game room." Trois doesn't ask, but demands you.

"Why should I listen to you bro?" Your eye twitches annoyed with him.

"Because I am older sis." His eye also twitches in annoyance.

"That's got nothing to do with anything." You exclaim.

"Yes it does. I'm older by a whole 7 minutes. Their for, I am the leader of our little twin sibling pack." Trois argues.

"What does that even mean?" You ask dumbfounded. Then an annoyed look takes over your face. Your eye brow twitched and the life form your eye s drowned into nothingness and desperation. "Take that back damn it! Say 8! That's the only number you can divide from both angles yet still be perfectly symmetrical! Take that 7 back!" You yell annoyed.

"What the heck is it with you and 8? It's just a damn number!" Trois yells.

"I could say the same about your name, Trois!" You both glare at each other.

It was honestly like a lightning glare was happening between you two.

"That's enough darling." Kiji carries you off.

"Let's go Trois." Honey grabs Trois by the shoulders and they go to the bed they share to do stuff.

"Drag Queen-!"

"Enough with the nicknames!" He snaps at you.

"Whatever. Just put me down!" You struggle to get out of his grip.

"It's a good thing you're short." He randomly comments.

You just sulk on his shoulder, "Thanks for making me feel better."

"Oh relax, at least you're taller than Samon."

----
Somewhere in building 5, Samon cringed.
----

"Yeah good point." You laughed. "So, wanna tel me where you're taking me?"

"I thought you wanted to visit building 13? That's what you ended up questioning this morning." Kiji reminded you.

"Yeah but I don't want to make the trip. It takes like half an hour to get there and on top of that, I'm behind on my napping schedule. SO PUT ME DOWN SO IM NOT LATE TO NAPPING!" You pound your fists on his back.

It didn't effect him though.

"You're a guard! Do your job!" Kiji slapped your butt to make you shut up.

It worked.

"....stupid drag queen." You mumble wit a blushing face.

"I love you too darling." He smiles.

"Yeah....I love you too." You giggle.

Having a drag queen as a boyfriend wasn't too bad.