Samon x Reader: Love Rivals

Being the head of your families company had its negatives. Aside from all the paperwork, meetings, traveling etc,. The thing that sucks most about it, is that people want your money.

"So what is it you wanted?" You asked the male in front of you.

"I need to borrow some money." He stands up when he sees your anger, so in a panic, "I promise I will pay you back. I just need a bit of help so I can get my building in good shaped. After that underground incident, building 5 looks close to collapsing."

"Shouldn't it be your bosses job to have things repaired? She is the top dog." You drink your hot beverage.

"W-well that's true but you see-"

"You just want want my money." You deadpan.

At loss for words, he hung his head in shame, "I'm sorry."

"I suppose it's alright." You sigh.

Taking a sip of your beverage, you place it down on your desk gently and sit back in your chair.

"Tell me something Samon," Said male perks his head up at you, "what is your real purpose for my money. We may not be considered 'friends' but I am aware that you wouldn't ask for a fund for such selfish reasons." You stare at him sternly.

He swallows the lump in his throat and looks around your study nervously.

"I uh....need money to fix the courtyard. The courtyard is actually my responsibility and it's pretty damaged up so I need to pay to have it fixed up. I just need some money to buy a few things and fix it up. I promise I wasn't gonna use it for anything else!" He says in a panic in case you were taking this as a bit of a selfish reason.

You sighed in relief, "Thank goodness. I thought you wanted money to take someone out on a date."

"Huh?" He questions.

Instead of being embarrassed or trying to play it cool like most would, you just laughed amused, "You're clueless. I guess I don't need to worry about love rivals for awhile."

"Love rivals?" He questions innocently.

"Forget about it. I'd be happy to give you some funding to prepare building 5'a courtyard." You smile.

He smiles along excitedly. "Really?"

"Of course. That's such a beautiful place. I'd hate for it to be so ravaged."

"Yeah. It's the second most beautiful thing I've seen." He smiles.

"Second? What's the first?" You tilt your head.

"Nothing." He blushes.

"Okay then. I'll take your word for it. Now get out. I'll send you the funding later. I have a meeting with Earl Phantomhive and Lord Trancy." You swat your hand at him, jokingly swatting him out.

"Sure. Thanks again." Samon gets up and bows to your before taking his leave.

You walked over to the large window behind your desk and watched the nature outside. A few meters to your mansions right is Nanba Prison. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Samon leaving your large estate.

"Maybe one day when you ask for money, it will be because you want to take me out on a nice date." You swoon at the thought.

Well crap. You might be spending too much time with your cousin Momoko.