Rock x Reader: Me too?

It's quite simple.

You have a crush on Rock.

You often kept your crush on him, on the down low.

Some people noticed, teased, you threaten them, they shut up and you laugh.

You often kept a straight face. Kept things simple. Things were simple.

You have a crush on Rock. That's that.

Then...an emotion you didn't like decided to pay you a visit at the new years tournament.

"She's beautiful." Rock stared up at the warden with a red face.

Glancing up at him with slight worry, you gulped.

Bringing your attention back to the warden, you puffed out your cheeks a bit.

"I don't get it." You mumbled.

"Hm?" Rock looked down at you.

Bringing your hands up to your chest, you bounced your hands, as if you were holding your boobs. "How can anyone get such a banging body?"

Sweatdropping with a light blush, your cell mate dismissed the random question.

"I'm just...gonna ignore that."

-----Time Skip-----

Sitting next to Nico in the cell, you both read manga together.

You sat in silence for a moment before Nico looked at you excitedly. "Hey (Y/n)! This girl in my manga reminds me of you."

Staring at him, you tilt your head, "What do you mean?"

Grabbing his manga, he showed you a girl in the manga with a straight face, and cute design.

"The deadpan loli." He smiled happily.

You, however, paled, "You're joking."

"Nope. It suits you well. I like deadpan loli's. They're so cute and speak their mind." He smiles.

Cracking a smile, you nod, "Hai...thanks Nico-chi."

Just then, Rock walked in with Jyugo and Uno behind him.

'They must have decided to come back before Hajime could beat there ass.' You thought.

Nico and yourself wouldn't tag along this time. Well, you never tag along. Nico had to stay to relax, and you don't want to get beaten up by Hajime. That's why you were both in the cell while the other three ran around the building, causing trouble for the guards.

Your eyes followed Rock as he came closer to you.

"You should join us next time. It's been months since we all escaped together." He sat down next to you.

Looking back to your manga, you replied, "The last time I escaped with you guys was the first and last time I escaped with you guys. I was in the hospital wing for a week. So no."

He sighs.

It was silent for a bit.

All of your pretty much did your own thing.

Nico reading manga, you glancing at Rock every once in awhile, Uno reading magazines, Jyugo napping, and Rock looking at the food network channel on tv.

"Hey Rock, when do you think they'd finish installing your prize?" Nico asked, referring to Rocks win at the tournament.

Immediately smirking, Rock turned around excitedly, "Hopefully tomorrow."

He then walked forward.

You watched as he leaned down, petting Nico's head. "You did better than I thought you would against that kid from building 5."

As he pulled his hand away, he moved to stand up.

You stopped him though.

"And me?" You asked, patting your head.

Rock blushed lightly, "Y-you did great too. I was surprised with your speed."

He then petted your head.