Gokuu Bro's x Reader: Did You Know...

You walked into the main office with your boyfriend, Enki.

Upon entering, you saw your other boyfriend-Samon-sulking in a corner.

"What's up with him?" You whisper towards Enki.

"He binge watched the Harry Potter movies yesterday as his day off. He's upset that Fred died." He simply says.

**Spoilers and facts up ahead btw**

"Ah. He's just finding this out now?" You sweat drop.

Samon stands up an run over to you.

"Why did he have to die!?" He hugs you.

You smile nervously, "Please stop. I cried enough after that scene."

Enki goes over to sit at his desk.

"Did you know George gave his wand to his son and kept Fred's for himself?" He states simply.

Samon let's go and glares at his brother with tears streaming down his face, "Why are you killing me?!"

You raise an eye brow with a smirk. You decided to join in the fun. "George was never able to perform the partonus charm again because every happy moment in his life was with Fred."

"Stop bullying me with the feels!" Samon shouts.

You giggle.

Enki's mouth twitches into a smile. He's getting amused.

You glance over at Enki, almost as if asking for permission. He nods, understanding.

You walk over to Samon and lean down to where he's hunched over, "Hey it's okay. If it helps, Oliver (George) only shot the scene about three times because he couldn't stand seeing his brother (James/Fred) die over and over again."

Samon immediately stands up and flailed his arms behind his brother, "Make her stop! You guys are killing me with these facts!"

You giggle amused before frowning. "I wish he didn't die."

Enki looks over at you before patting Samon on the head.

"I'll admit, that scene killed me a little bit as well."

You walk over to his desk with a sad smile. "I think it killed the other potterheads as well."

You owned into his chest-your sitting on his desk-and relaxed.

Samon smiled and snuggled into you, holding your waist.

Enki puts his work down and holds you.

-----EXTRA----- I'm using dollars and not yen. I'm still confused in Japanese money lol

"How much for this?" Samon holds up a locket to his brother.

Enki was getting rid of some things to earn a bit more money for a trip he's planning the three of you.

"100 dollars." He replied.

"How much for me?"

"100 dollars."

"But I'm your brother?"

"200 dollars." Enki shrugs.

You watch from the couch, you wonder out loud, "Now where have I seen this before..?"