Mitsuru x Reader: Scoop Scoop Patato's

Sorry if it's a bit messy here and there. I just got a new phone and I'm figuring out how to work it and get used to the different settings and keyboard.

"Do I have to do this?" You asked Mitsuru almost desperately.

"You lost the bet." He waves his right hand, shoeing you away.

You sigh and walk over to the basket bowl of mashed potatoes.

Yourself and Mitsuru are currently in a restaurant for you lunch break.

The game you two are playing is more of a competition. It is stupid. You compete to embarrass each other.

You grabbed the bowl and walked over to a table with a few guards confidently.

"Scoop Scoop Patato's. Scoop Scoop Patato's." You repeated in a rather terrible Italian accent.

Mitsuru rolled around laughing on the floor.

"Scoop Scoop Patato's." You ran over to him and dumped the mashed potatoes on him with an amused smile.

----------------------------

It was Mitsuru's turn to get embarrassed.

Yesterday you had to be an Italian scooping potatoes, today Mitsuru is working at the cash register at a different restaurant.

He wore an ear piece and you sat a few tables away from him. You had a microphone with you, so you could talk to him.

Your plans quickly changed for the better when warden Hyakushiki walked through the doors, making her way to the order counter.

She gave Mitsuru a questioning gaze but kept the curiosity to herself.

"A rack of ribs." She says.

You smirk to yourself and speak into the mike, "Hey buddy, say 'speaking of rack of ribs' then point to her boobs."

Mitsuru hangs his head, silently laughing. He shakes hid head no.

You laugh to yourself. After a few moments you held your stomach while still laughing, "My stomach hurts."

Just a little note about the OC contest.
Their are two more days (today and tomorrow) to enter.
It follows the story line of Nanbaka, so that means it's not a roll play thing.
There might be some romance, I'm not sure. It really depends where the story goes because usually while working on something, I end up going in a different direction so yeah lol
So of you would like to be apart of the Nanbaka world "Love Wing Bell" then please check out the chapter on it.
Love- Something that blossoms
Wing- Soaring across the sky freely
Bell- Wedding bells in the future