Guards x Reader: Easter Special

Yes. An Easter special OneShot with the guard. I'm gonna do one with the inmates too. Also yes. I am aware that it is now may. XD

The guards are quite entertaining. Also quite stupid and loud.

-----Monday-----

"I'm not getting taken down by a gang of bunnies." Samon crosses his arms.

A moment later...

"Help! I'm getting taken down by a gang of bunnies!"

"Why did you agree to watch (Y/n)'s 'babies' then?" Hajime asked annoyed. Somehow he got dragged into watching a gang of bunnies.

"I forgot they are bunny rabbits!" Samon cried.

-----Tuesday-----

"So what is it I am supposed to do?" Kenshirou asked.

"I don't know. (Y/n) wanted you to train her 'babies' to work for Nanba." Hitoshi shrugged.

"I train dogs not bunnies." Kenshirou sighs.

-----Wednesday-----

"(Y/n) comes back soon right?" Kiji asks.

"Nope. Not until Monday at least." Ruka answers.

"Well I hope she arrives early Saturday morning because I don't want to rabbit sit!" Kiji shrieks.

Both males began to freak out when the dozen rabbits began ruining the makeup supplies, accessories, and room designs in the office.

"Quit pooping everywhere!" Ruka yelled at the rabbits.

-----Thursday-----

"No! Get back here! Oh excuse me! Pardon me!" Momoko spoke in her pitched voice as she chased down the rabbit holding a picture of Hajime in its mouth.

Who was she apologizing to? The rabbits scattered around her office floor.

"These little guys are kinda cute." Mitsuru comments.

"Hey! I think this one likes me!" Mitsuru smiled, "I think I'll name you....(Y/n) jr."

"Quit naming them and help me!" Momoko cries.

-----Friday-----

"You're a rabbit, you should know what to do!" Mao points a claw at Tomato.

"I'm not an actual rabbit, Cat!" Tomato yells at Mao.

Before they can continue their quarrel, they both found themselves sitting on top of a shelf as a pathetic way to stay away from the rabbits.

"Go away you beasts!" Tomato swings as arm, as if trying to scare them off.

"Follow mother rabbits orders!" Mao exclaims.

"Why am I the mother rabbit? It's (Y/n) damnit!" Tomato yells.

-----Saturday-----

"Come here little guy! Your food is ready." Seitarou chased after a rabbit.

"Hahahahaha! So full of energy!" Yamato laughs.

"Deputy Supervisor! Please catch (Y/n) Junior!" Seitarou yelps worried.

"Huh? Oh! Come here little one! You can't get lost! Because if you do then I do. Hahahahaha!" Yamato laughs cheerfully.

-----Sunday-----

"I'm back everybody!" 8 year old (Y/n) jumps when she was helped out of the helicopter.

'Thank goodness.' Most of the guards thought. Hey, some of them had fun watching 12 hyper rabbits.

"I hope my babies were good." You skip over to them.

"Sure." They all sulk.

"I'm so glad. C'mon boys and girls. We have to go home now. Thanks for watching them Momoko!" You wave at your sister.

"It's really no problem." She fake smiles.

She loves you, she just doesn't like watching your rabbits.