Kenshirou x Reader: Senpai Dog...notice me

Kenshirou sighed annoyed.

Continuing to laugh and tease him, you playfully punch his shoulder, "I can't wait til you have children."

"Huh? What are you implying?" He raises an eye brow, looking away from his paperwork.

A few of the other guards looked amused, interested in the jokes you've been cracking.

"Because I doubt you'd ever have children until you're like 60, and by then when you teach them how to kick ball, your nut sacks will be hanging down to your anckles." You held back you laughter as you impersonated the image in your head,

"*thud**starts wheezing in pain* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your kids are gonna be kicking your balls." You continued to laugh as he only got more annoyed. A few of the other guards burst out in laughter, a few trying to hide it but failing miserably.

Kenshirou closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down. After a few moments, he returned to his paperwork.

Calming yourself down, the room died down to its usual chit chatter among guards. Though, you couldn't help glancing at Kenshirou once in awhile.

'Did I go to far?' You thought worriedly.

--------Time Skip--------

Walking down the hallways of HQ, you thought to yourself on your ways of flirting.

'Did I go to far? What if I already went too far a long time ago and I just didn't notice? What if I'm only making him hate me? Oh no! Kenshirou senpai probably hates me! Oh god! No! This can't be!' You began to panic.

A few guards and staff passing by gave you weird stares, but you ignored them and continued to have a mental break down in your head.

Sighing to yourself, you walked into the waiting room before the wardens office.

Kenshirou sat there with his laptop, typing away.

Standing quietly, you watched in wonder. It always amazed you how loyal Kenshirou was to his job. Sometimes it bugged you;if he was loyal to the job or to the warden. Though, you liked to think it was the job and not your boss.

"Are you just going to stand there? Wait, let me guess, you're coming up with new jokes to tease me." He speaks up, startling you.

Letting out a quiet squeak, you cupped your hands over your mouth. "It's nothing." Your voice was muffled through your hands.

He didn't look away from the computer screen, not even once.

Sughing, you walked over, sitting yourself next to him.

"What are you doing?" You tried to peak at his screen.

He quickly shuts it. "It's none of your concern."

Sighing, you lay back, resting your feet on the coffee table.

"Can you get comfortable another way?" The supervisor questions, pulling his laptop away.

Shurgging, you replied, "I would but the only other way was for you to hold me."

"The only other way?" He sweatdrops.

"Hey doggy! Sorry for taking so long! Mama bird and I were just discussing the upcoming guard meeting!" Mitsuru walks out, shouting into his microphone.

Standing up, Kenshirou mumbled a 'thank you' before excusing himself from you.

Watching as he disappeared behind the closing doors, you sighed when the sealed shut with a click. "There he goes again. Off to fawn over her."

Mitsuru pats your head in reasurrance, "You got it rough kid."

"You think I don't know that?" You swatted his hand away.

Sitting in silence-which seemed to be a difficult task for Mitsuru-you got fed up and marched over to the double doors.

"And just what are you doing?" He asks.

"Making sure boss doesn't take senpai away!" You practically cry desperately.

Putting your ear against the door, you tried your vest to focus your hearing on the conversation.

"I can't hear anything." You pouted after only hearing muffled voices, which you could barely make out. "Speak louder, I'm trying to eavesdrop here." You roll your eyes as you again, try your very best to listen in.

Hearing footsteps, you panicked and threw yourself to a couch.

The doors opened and closed, footsteps leaving the room.

"Hey! Kenshirou!" You called after him.

He called over his shoulder, "Come to the guard room at lunch. The warden has a job for the both of us."

Running out the room, you chase after him, "Wait! Notice me senpai!"