Liang x Reader: Liang

Samon made his rounds. It was his last one for the day. A guard had volunteered to take night shift, so Samon decided to make one last round before going home.

He neared cell 7. The one just across cell 8. He liked cell 8, though he wouldn't admit it. Cell 7 though, he also wouldn't admit it, but....it terrified him. Not him but many others. He often wondered why No.2 seems so interested by her.

"Samon." Said male jumped at the sudden voice.

"Yes no.2?" He asked after calming down.

"I would like to ask, what is (Y/n)'s reason to be here?" He asked.

"I would tell you, but truth is I don't even know myself." He simply said before carrying on.

"I see." Liang nods, even though Samon can't see it. He didn't care for Samon though.

He couldn't help but focus on the mysterious girl across the hall.

All he knew was her name.

-----The Next Day-----

"Where is she?" Liang asked.

He looked around the mess hall at least thrice. He noticed (Y/n) didn't get escorted to the mess hall when the others did, he was used to her showing up late. However, she seemed later than usual. Breakfast hour was almost done.

"She probably got her food delivered to her. That princess." Upa grumbled.

Liang ignored his friend sassy remark and continued to look around.

He couldn't exactly get up and look around. He just used his eyes to try and catch a glimpse of her.

"Why does it matter to you so much anyways?" Qi asked.

Upa looked up from his food, also interested in Liang's reason.

"I'm just concerned." He simply says.

'Why can't you just say you have a crush on her?' Upa and Qi thought with sweat drops.

Breakfast hour was now over and the inmates were getting escorted to their cells.

When cell 8 arrived at their cell, Liang took a peek into cell 7.

"She's not here either." He mumbles to himself.

"That's because she's right here." He heard Upa growl.

He quickly walked into his cell, joining his cell mates.

He stared at you. The chains holding you back, the shackle around your neck, the large contraption holding you hostage.

"What the-what is this?" Qi asked the guard.

"And why is she here?" Upa asked.

"Orders from the Warden. All I can say." The guard replied, walking off.

"(Y/n)....why are you being held like this?" Liang leaned on his knees in front of you.

"Since when have I not been held like this. It's natural when you're a dangerous criminal like me." You lift your head, revealing your singular (e/c) eye.

He stared into your eye. The other eye being covered by bandages.

Liang knew he wouldn't be able to get you out of these. He knew you had to be in these. He barley knew you, yet he felt like he knew so much more.

"You aren't aloud to eat are you? They're planning to make you starve to death." You nod at his words.

Determination filled his spirits. He felt like he should be angry. However, he felt the urge to help you more.

"I'll sneak you something at lunch. Even dinner. I'll do it every day. I promise." You stare at him in shock.

'Liang....do you not remember?' You thought.

I'll make a part 2 after I have the requests done XD