Liang x Reader: (Y/n) and Liang

Wondering around Nico's arcade, your eyes wondered around the numerous games.

"(Y/n)!" That familiar voice of your friend called.

Swirling to the direction where his voice came from, you smiled lightly. "What's up?" You walked towards him.

He brought his attention to a hockey table, "Play with me." He says simply.

Gaping at him, you questioned, "Why? Isn't training more important?"

Smiling, he extends a hand to you, "I might not be....as free as I used to but I feel like now is the time to let loose for a bit."

Recovering from your shock, you grinned like a cat. Nodding, you reached out, grasping his hand.

"Sure."

-----Past-----

"What do you mean you're leaving?" You questioned with tearful eyes.

Liang looked down, "I...." He hestitated, "I have somewhere I want to be. I'm sorry."

"Don't you want to be here with me?" You cried, getting a bit angry.

He flinched, "I do but....I also want to be at the dojo....and get stronger like the master." He looked up, staring at you dead in the eye.

Frowming, you sniffled, "Fine but,"

His head perked up in interest, wondering what you had to add.

"I want to show you something before you go." You smiled sadly.

He nodded, "Okay."

---

"Let's go Liang!" You grabbed his wrist, running off into the woods behind your house.

"H-hey! Slow down!" He called, nearly tripping.

Once reaching a field, surrounded by trees, you smiled at the beautiful and peaceful place.

"Woah!" Liang awed at the beautiful scenery.

"I'm gonna train here with my papa. But first I want you to play with me." You smiled, holding is hand.

"Only for a little while then I have to head back." He reminds you.

Feeling saddened by this, you nod, "I know."

-----Present-----

"I win." Liang smirks.

"Ugh! That's not fair! You're practically good at everything!" You exclaimed.

He chuckles, "Who do you expect me to be? Jyugo?"

"Yes!"

"I heard that!" Jyugo called from somewhere around the arcade.

-----Time Skip-----

"You're still scared?" Liang asked, slightly amused.

Nodding tearfully, you grasped his hand tightly, "How can you not be scared of getting stabbed?"

He deadpans. "It's just a needle."

Dr.Otogi then walked over, "Alright, are you ready?"

"No!" "Yes!" Liang called over you with a 'yes'.

Shooting him a glare, you held onto him with your free arm as Dr.Otogi worked onto the other with bandages and the damn needle.

"It'll only sting a little," He starts.

"Three," He starts. You curled up against Liang.

"Two." He pushed the end, making the needle go into your skin.

You screamed.

"YOU DIDN'T SAY ONE!"

^^
Literally how things were when I went to the hospital a few weeks back. The nurse didn't warn me! That bitch....