Liang x Reader: Liang pt.2

"Here. It wasn't easy, but I was able to sneak you a slice of pizza. I also have some water." He pulls out a warm slice. It looked good.

"Thanks. Where did you get the water?" You asked.

Theirs no way he would be able to hide a glass of water. It would surely leak and or spill.

"I asked to go get a glass of water. They let us bring water into our cells." He explains.

"I see." You nod.

"Open up. You should eat it while it's still warm." He holds up the slice to your mouth.

You open your mouth a bit, letting him feed you.

Once in awhile he would help you drink some water. You couldn't do it on your own. Y'know because of the chains? Yeah.

It was now 11pm and the inmates were either asleep or heading to sleep.

"You comfortable (Y/n)?" Liang asks.

"I'm chained up to a wall. I am in a large contraption. I can barley move. Very comfortable." You say sarcastically.

"Right." Linda sweat drops.

"Can you keep it down? Some of us are trying to sleep?" Qi asks form his comfortable bed.

Upa was already fast asleep, sucking his thumb.

Liang narrowed his eyes-not at Qi but at the chains holding you.

"Here." He moves himself to be in front of you.

"What are you doing?" You asked nervously.

"I don't know if this will help but..." He decides not to finish his statement as-with a blush-he makes himself comfortable. He wrapped his arms around you, latex his head on your chest, almost as if using it as a pillow.

"Are you sure? Won't you feel uncomfortable Liang?" You asked, with a hint of concern in your voice.

"It isn't the most comfortable position to sleep in, but it reminds on what you used to do back at the prison in Texas." He snuggles into your chest.

Your eye widens.

"Liang....you remember?" Your mouth gaped.

"I just did yesterday. I promise I won't ever forget again....my future wife." He smiles.