Samon x Reader: Someone Then, Someone Now

-----Past-----

It was the third years turn to take the scavenger hunt.

The High School Sports Festival is a pretty big deal.

"The boys are taking the scavenger hunt first. You're representing our school Samon." A boy said to Samon.

"Urina is dominating this festival. I intend to destroy it to show who's best." Samon smirks.

There are four teams. A red team, a blue team, a yellow team, and a green team. You are on the red team.

Basically different High Schools around the town come together at a track. Red represents your school, Urina. They compete for a single trophy. Last season the Uranohoshi students-blue team-won. This year Urina is taking the trophy.

Four boys stood at the starting line.

One of them being Samon, wearing a red headband. The other three boys wearing the headbands representing their school.

They lined up, getting ready to run to the four boxes that holds there papers.

When they got the signal, they ran to there designated boxes. Samon being the fastest, being the most athletic. Also his older brother taught him a few things.

He reached down and reached in the box. His hand wondered around the small box for a moment before taking grasp of the paper.

Taking his hand out of the box, he opens the paper and laughs, "This is great."

Looking around to find the object, he spots you.

You are (Y/n) (L/n). A first year the the school. He wasn't gonna lie, he had a crush on you, despite being two years older than you.

Running over to you, he grasps your hand.

Being shy, you blushed and trembled being near someone you still have yet to know. On top of that, he's your senior.

"What are you grabbing me for?" You questioned in a soft voice.

He smiled and hid the paper being his back.

"It's a secret." He runs to the coach, taking you along with him.

Written on the piece of paper, are three words....

Someone You Like

-----Present-----

It's the New Years Tournament. This match is a scavenger hunt.

It reminded Samon of what happened when he was in high school.

His opponents, Hajime, Kiji and Kenshirou.

When they revived the signal, the four ran to the boxes.

Reaching into the box, Samon read the piece of paper.

"This brings me back." He chuckles.

Looking around, he spots you in the audience.

Running over to you, he grasps your hand.

You grunt in confusion, "Why are you grabbing me?"

He smiles and shows you the piece of paper.

Someone You Love

You blush.

"I got a very similar one back in high school. During the sports festival where I grabbed you. Of course back then, you weren't my wife." He places a kiss you to your temple, before picking you up bridal style and running towards Mitsuru.