Momoko x Reader: Yandere battles

Good news! I cleared up the wasted chapters and now I have room to do all the requests that we had voting on!

Note** this chapter is very...random. I had inspiration but then I kinda just...Lost it like, almost right away and just forced myself to write :/
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Reader POV (don't forget, you a dude in this so you got a penis now)

"Investigators have found a pattern in these killings. Woman with big breasts-" The screen flashed off.

Placing the remote down, I ran a hand through my (h/c) locks with a sigh.

"No doubt about it." I stood up, "It's her."

-----Time Skip-----

"You may come in." The cold voice of the warden called.

I pushed open the large double doors, taking a step inside. The doors closed behind me as I just stood in place. Cracked walls. Blood splatters. Dirty floor. Tch. For a prison that sparkles, it really looks crappy.

"Well," Warden Hyakushiki started, "Are you gonna step forward?"

My hair fell on my face. This normally annoys me but I am so grateful right now. It's hiding my blush. I flipped my hair after calming down my red face.

I took a deep breathe.

Now.

I opened my eyes and walked forwards. I stopped in front of her desk.

"As I'm sure you've heard, this famous killer around japan has a pattern. Woman with a large bust size." I started.

"Is that so?" She narrowed her ruby red eyes at me.

I gulped.

God I love that.

She's like the kind of woman who wants it rough in be-

Okay I gotta stop.

If my mind goes elsehwere....ENOUGH!

"I must be good then." She smiled, referring to how she is safe from the killer.

I deadpanned.

'Bitch...you're big.' I thought with a brow twitching.

I coughed for her attention, "Warden Hyakushiki, if we may stay focused."

"Yes. My apologies." She nodded.

I continued on, "I want you to know that I've already figured out who is behind the killings."

Her eyes widened with interest.

"I know her. She's easily jealous. A man reported quite a few times already in the past year, how she stalked him and harmed anyone who got close to him."

"And? Her name!?" She demanded.

My eyes darkened, "Petra Ral. She's been stalking an old friend of mine, Levi, since high school. Always picked on any girls who got guys attention. In other words, girls who's chest is bigger than her board of a chest."

"You say she's stalked this friend of yours for awhile. Why start reporting her after all these years?" She questioned.

I smirked.

She's smart.

"I assume he's never reported this cause he never paid any mind to her. Even in high school, he ignored her completely. We had thought of this as just a regular crush. Never thought she'd go as far as to killer anyone she sees as a threat." I explained.

"I see. Is there anything else? Her location?"

I smirked, "Yeah. But I can't tell you that. That's for the authorities to know."

Then, I walked towards the door.

"Then why did you request an appointment with me?" She called.

I stopped in my tracks.

"Well I need some reason to see you." I looked over my shoulder and winked.

She looked up in what looked to be shock. She's good at keeping her composure, but she can't just kill her emotions.

I then left.

'I wish I could tell you where she is. I've already seen her, and I know you're her next target. Don't let your guard down when you go home, Momoko. The crazy bitch could be anywhere on this island.' I thought, taking a shaky breathe.

"You're stupid you brat." Levi smacked me behind the head.

"At least this way, she isn't stalking you and killing anyone else." I replied.

"You've already caught her, why don't you just turn the little shit in?" He asks.

"Because," I started, "Theirs someone on the island I'd like for Petra to deal with." Momoko came to mind.

I smiled at the memory.

"He's right. I am stupid. I brought her to the island instead of turning her into the cops." I laughed.

"Momoko will no doubt go yandere on her ass." I sighed a bit sad.

I had slipped a folder onto her desk before I left.

Inside the folder is a picture of Petra will Hajime, kissing.

"I can't believe that gorilla dated her in high school." I laughed.

I knew of Momoko's crush on Hajime. I also know that she's also possessive of him. If she's a yandere like I thought, then getting rid of Japan's famous killer would be easy.

"It's a battle of the yanderes." I laughed.