Kenshirou x Reader: Library Girl

Hunched over in a corner, your eyes sparkled, looking over every word in your book.

Hearing footsteps, you stood up from the corner and smiled as Kenshirou turned the corner.

"Are you finished?" He asks.

Nodding happily, you chirped in your gentle voice, "Yup."

Not noticing in the slightest, Kenshirou blushed red.

He walked ahead, you following behind closely.

The library was where you always were. Whether it was to skip out on work or just because you liked the silence, you are always there.

"You gotta stop going to the librar to often. You have a job you know." Kenshirou looks over his shoulder at you.

Bowing, you whispered, "Yes. Sorry."

Looking away to hide his blush, Kenshirou mumbled, "Let's go. I have an assignment for you."

Humming in understanding, you speed walked to match his pace.

--------

Sitting on the couch in building 4's guard office, you looked through some files Kenshirou gave to you.

The loud creek of the door startled you. Kenshirou walked in with a folder and inmate no.634, Musashi, behind him.

"What's up kid? Did Kenshirou have to come get you again at the library?" Musashi teased as he took a seat across from you.

Nodding in embarrassment, you stuttered, "Yes."

He only smiled. Kenshirou looked over and just stared at you.

He couldn't figure you out. It was clear you were quiet, shy even, but...he often wondered what was with you in going to the library everyday.

The supervisor had tried to ask you about it but...it didn't go as he thought.

-----Earlier-----

"(Y/n)?" Kenshirou called quietly as he walked around the library of Nanba.

After getting to a certain corner of the large library, he looked between a book shelf and saw you leaning against the wall, reading a book.

Sighing, he walks over. "May I ask why you always escape to the library?"

His question startled you more than the fact that he just suddenly showed up.

"Well uh..." You stuttered. In a panic, you placed the book back on the shelf and quickly ran to the nearest storage closet.

Opening the door, your eyes widened when seeing many brooms, mops and even a bucket fall out of the cloest, each hitting you.

"Ow." You groaned on the floor, holding your head.

-----Present-----

That was just one of the many, painful times he had asked you about your escapes to the library.

Their was stubbing your toe, tripping over nothing, running into a wall, choking on air....yeah the list just goes on.

To put it simply,

You got dem skills.

"Oh sure. Help yourself." Kenshirou said sarcastically when seeing Musashi just grabbing some cookies in the cookie jar-which the supervisor was surprised you didn't eat all by now.

Standing up, you hand over the files to your supervisor. "Done." You whispered.

He nodded with a smile. "Thank you. You did very well."

Saluting with a sweet smile, you nod. Running over to the door, you raced down the hallway.

"She's off again." Musashi looked up at Kenshirou....well.....turned his head.

Sighing, he said, "I'll let her hang around at the library for now. I'll go get her later."