Chapter 1

(A/N) Hi! I'm Kaya and I'll be writing a Levi x Reader! This is no one shot, it's a full story. Bear in mind it's quoting a lot from the anime, so please don't get bored reading it. Oh, and I don't own any characters from AOT, and I certainly don't own you! This will be in first person pov since I am not very good at writing otherwise, I tried but I kept getting mixed up. Oh and the father will be a character I made up, so I guess I own him XD BEWARE SPOILERS FROM MANGA AND ANIME!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILED, DON'T READ THIS!!

BTW I WILL BE CHANGING LEVI'S AGE TO MID 20'S BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE A MINOR OR TEENAGER IN LOVE WITH A 30 YEAR OLD MAN. YOU WILL BE IN YOUR MID 20'S 

I am the daughter of a scientist and doctor, a very intelligent one in fact. He spent most of his days studying the titans and what lived beyond the walls. In fact, he even assisted the scouts with their research. They found it quite valuable and respected my father. That was until he went missing. One day he went off to do his research when soon enough, he just never returned. I waited weeks and still nothing. No letters or sign of him or any news of his safety. I were determined to find him, I couldn't let his research disappear, not when he was so close to the truth.

One day, I decided to ask some of the scouts' questions about my father's whereabouts. I knew exactly where their headquarters were since I've been there a few times before. But that was two years ago. I wasn't even sure if the guards would even let me see the Commander. But, I had to at least try.

I carried a suitcase with all of my father's research, I wouldn't trust leaving it at home, who knew who would get their hands on it.

I arrived at HQ, and I were greeted by guards.

"You! What is your business here?" Asked one of the guards. I felt a little nervous, but I grabbed the courage to speak.

"My name is (y/n) Zaki, I am here to speak with Commander Erwin." I requested.

"Commander Erwin huh? What business would you have with him?" Asked the second guard.

"I am here to ask him about my father's whereabouts." I replied, with a strong sturdy voice.

"And who is your father?"

"Sohma Zaki! I answered, raising my voice. The two guards had expressions of shock written on their faces.

"Y-You're Doctor Zaki's daughter?!" Blurted out the first guard.

"Do I look like I am joking?" I jestered, crossing my arms. The second guard ran inside, probably to alert the commander of my arrival.

"P-please follow me to Commander Erwin." The first guard requested, opening the door for me. I picked up my suitcase and walked in.

"Thank you very much." I thanked. I followed the guard through the hallways until we both stood in front of a large wooden door. I gulped down my breath, as I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. He knocked on the door.

"Yes? Who is it?" Called out a deep voice.

"Cadet Johnson sir, I am here with Doctor Zaki's daughter. She is requesting to speak with you." He explained. There was a moment of silence until the voice spoke up again.

"Come in."

The guard opened the door and the first person I saw was a man, with an undercut haircut, with sharp dark narrow eyes. He seemed pretty short. He was sitting by the window, looking in my direction.

For some reason, I felt my heart race. For some reason, the man staring at me looked somewhat familiar. 

EDITED