Chapter 93

"What? Eat you?" Levi questioned.

Shit, I didn't want him to know about that.

I brought my leg down on Eren again.

"Idiot, shut up."

"You are still forgetting our other option." Historia spoke up. "First of all, the current plan is full of flaws. Exactly how (y/n) explained it. One, there's no proof you can undo Rod Reiss's brainwashing. No matter how you restrain him, if he alters humanity's memories, it's all over. Basically, there's too many factors of the Founding titan that we still don't know about." Historia explained.

"True... Even is Rod Reiss eats Eren, we have no guarantee he'll return to human." Armin mentioned.

"On the other hand, all we've known is destructive pacifists. But as it stands, the Founding titan was taken from them. This is once in a lifetime chance for humanity. Yes... Your father was trying to save us and humanity from the first King. He stole the Founding titan from my sister... murdered all the Reiss children... because he had no other choice." Historia explained.

Eren leaned forward and looked down.

"Dad..." Eren murmured.

"I think was he did was for good intention... And because of his actions, his family was torn apart..." I whispered.

"That's right! The Dr. Yeager I know wouldn't do something like that for no good reason at all." Armin mentioned.

"Right. Even without having Reiss blood, there must be a way to save humanity. That's why he left you the key to the basement." Mikasa added.

"I'm coming along definitely. There're still things I don't know about him as well. I want to know why we were persecuted and sent to life as mindless titans. I want to know what happened." I explained.

Eren looked straight at me.

"If we are siblings, tell me what happened to you before dad met my mother." Eren requested. I clenched my fists. Levi was glancing at me and he knew that the story pained me.

"I don't know why, but my mother and I were chased out of our home, only to be captured and sent here to become mindless titans. However, my foolishness got me shoved off the wall without being injected. How I survived that fall still puzzles me. Mother caught me, but shortly other transformed into a titan. Before my uncle rescued me, I knew... She still had her human mind for a little bit. Before I was about to be eaten, she saved me." I explained.

Eren was silent.

"I know you don't believe that her titan was good, after all... she pretty much tore your family apart as well. But... She knew me, even before she died, and she transformed back... Dad loved her too... And now they can finally be together. But... To think he remarried, that son of a bitch!" I yelled, raising my fists.

Everyone looked at me with shocked expressions.

"Uh... Sorry about that..." I muttered.

"Hang on a second. How did your mother turn back into a human?" Armin asked.

"Eh? She accidently ate my arm." I replied.

"So... you mean, she didn't eat all of you?" Hange wondered.

"No. Why?" I wondered.

"If she only ate a little bit of your body, maybe you can do that with Eren. Eat some of each other and obtain each other's powers." Hange suggested.

"Eh? You actually think that'll work?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why eat each other?" Eren wondered.

"Um, I'm going to say no on that one. Trust me Eren... My titan may be powerful, but when injured, it hurts like a son of a bitch. That time where I had my eye scratched out, it felt like that on my actual body. And before when the pillars were crushing me, it felt like I was being suffocated. You can call that my weakness." I explained.

"Um... So, what, you wanna eat my arm?" Eren wondered.

"It's up to you. But don't blame me if you bleed to death." I retorted.

"Historia... If it means anything, I agree with your choice. Though, are you sure about this?" Hange asked, as she held her injured shoulder. "We can't exactly have a titan like that wandering inside the walls. One that big, we can't restrain. Meaning... We'll have to kill your father, and there's no way around it." Hange explained.

Historia stared over in silence. Soon she finally spoke.

"Eren. I'm sorry."

"Eh?"

"Underneath the Reiss chapel... I really considered becoming a titan and killing you. What's more, not even to save humanity. Only because I wanted to believe in my father. I didn't want my father to hate me... But now... It's time to say goodbye." Historia explained.

"I know how you feel. I was so close to giving up, and letting things go smoothly. I was even so close to eating Eren. I don't even know what the purpose would have been? To stop the titans? No, humans alone can't stop them." I replied. 

(A/N) Sorry for the late update... Anyway, who else is ticked that Season 3 has stopped?? Part 2 will be released in April? Why the hell call it part 2? Just call it season 4!