Chapter 4 Part 2 Dinner talk

Chapter 4 Part 2 Dinner Talk

Later that day, they all go to dinner in the restaurant hotel dining room. Kaname back to wearing his black pants, just with a white shirt and no tie. That was casual to him. They all sit down at the table. Ordering. The kids behaving. Kaname thought this was nice. It wasn't romantic but it was family time. Just them. He saw Yuki trying her hardest to make this work. To keep her word. Even though he knew, she was hurting. "You look nice tonight Kaname," Yuki says. "Thank you, my love. So do you. I forgot to mention before we left. Sieren told me that the last two family members where taken. Them and Sara's home was set on fire. I thought you would want to know." Kaname says. Looking at her closely. "There isn't anything left of her or her family. It will be like she never existed." Yuki admits. "Yes, I am sure that is what the person wanted. I have to say, they were pretty slick. Without letting anyone know who they are. To take a whole family. They would have to store them somewhere. Until the time to set the place on fire. I just always wondered where?" Kaname asks. "My Dear, You know Sara had dungeons in her basement. One where she tortured Zero and had him hanging. Those same cells could be used on her own. Letting them suffer and hang." Yuki replies. "I see. Hiding them in her home. Cleaver. To keep them there for a few months, the person would have to check on them." Kaname responds. "Only here and there. If they died in the meantime. IT didn't matter. They were all going to do so anyway. They were already where they would die." Yuki responds eating her salad. Like they are talking about the weather. "This person would be working alone. It's always better not to have anyone else knowing." Kaname comments. "Of course. That would only lead to a loose end. You don't really need those." Yuki states. "I guess. Then the person got away with it. I wonder if there is anything else going to happen?" Kaname remarks. "I believe the person got what they wanted. Nothing more to avenge. Things should be peaceful now." Yuki answers. "Glad to know. I also wanted to ask about your dark half. I haven't seen her come out in bed. Is anything wrong?" Kaname asks. Watching his words. Since there are children there. "She is curbed. I think with all the grief, it controlled her in that matter. I haven't had any desire. I guess I am like any other normal wife now. You won't have to worry about me going astray. " Yuki insures. "That's fine. Just if you need anything. Just come to me like you use to. I am willing to take care of the matter."Kaname admits. "I bet you are dear Husband." Yuki grins. Going back to her salad.

Kaname knew she was the one to murder Sara's family. He notices she didn't state she did it, also not denying it. Letting him know she had everything under control. That was where her dark side was going. It wasn't interested in sexual desire at the moment. It wanted revenge. Sara's death wasn't enough. IT was thirsty for more. Yuki turned into her true pureblood nature. Kaname was a bit excited about it. Seeing she could handle anything now. From what he gathered it was over now. She did what she felt, she had to do. Kaname would let it be. Just hoping now, all that would be in the past. He was no angel himself. So this wasn't anything to him.

They leave dinner, going back to their room. Tucking the children in bed. Saying good night. Going into their own room. Yuki grabs his hand, taking him onto the deck. Gesturing him to take a seat. As she curls up next to him. Watching the moonlight. It was nice. Quiet. Just taking in the waves crashing on the shoreline. Holding the woman he loved so dear to him in his arms. Feeling if Kiryu didn't pass, this would have never taken place. She would be in his arms instead. Maybe something good was coming out of this large mess. She definitely was trying.